Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lots Of Work Coming In..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I highly recommend dodger, he done mine.

I am defo busy with the car cleaning, dulled booked till end of month! Can't argue that.

Hopefully with Iains help I will get some work .
I just had another look Gav, seo is **** you need to be a bit more specific cos wolverhampton is a big place with too much good competition. Narrow it down to the areas you want to target and reapply for google places cos you aint on there mate.
Start using that blog and target the right area with that, the areas you want to work not just wolverhampton cos it aint working mate. You still have only the welcome post and a test post on there and what are those tweets about, they're not helping anything, well not you anyway.

I'm not surprised you don't get work mate, you're practically invisible.

There's nothing wrong with the SEO at all. Wolverhampton is a large place but narrowing it down isn't necessary.

I reapplied for Google+ Local yesterday and created a Google+ Page as it wasn't appearing at all so hopefully he'll come up on there soon.

Gav has some things to do such as the blog but its not easier coming up with things to write about

Window cleaning in wolverhampton bottom of page 4 google

Window cleaner in wolverhampton I gave up at bottom of page 10.

If it wasn't necessary it would be working and it isn't, like I said type those into google and he's invisible, practically.

Gte some backlinks, sin up for all the big name directory's. Check what backlinks your competition has and try get the same ones
Yeah I done that iain shown me last night and ive signed up to the ones my competition are on

Gonna be a bit till I get anything though tbh .

The idea is to replace low priced work with higher priced work you pick up. That way you get loads of creamers.
Very true Damo. I am in the same boat.....full up with work and constantly behind, but always happy to take on higher paid jobs. I am also always keen to condense the round so that I can walk from house to house so will always take on new customers who are close to existing customers....for the right price of course. Earnings are always noticably higher when you dont have to keep loading the ladder on the car.

Very true Damo. I am in the same boat.....full up with work and constantly behind, but always happy to take on higher paid jobs. I am also always keen to condense the round so that I can walk from house to house so will always take on new customers who are close to existing customers....for the right price of course. Earnings are always noticably higher when you dont have to keep loading the ladder on the car.
I have actually dropped a couple of customers this month and at the time it didnt make sense. But its business i dropped one bad job (hard to clean) and picked up 4 easy houses. In the same street!

I have a few hard to clean properties that I would like to drop......I always find it difficult to do though. End up feeling guilty about it. I bet most of us have a selection of houses we wish we hadnt taken on.

I have a few hard to clean properties that I would like to drop......I always find it difficult to do though. End up feeling guilty about it. I bet most of us have a selection of houses we wish we hadnt taken on.
Oh yes I have 2 in 1 street .

1 has millions of plant pots and they have to be in to get round the back thats if they aren't on damn holiday

Every few weeks they just jump on a plane and bugger off for a few weeks so I never know when they will be at home .

Then the neighbours they have to be in to get round the back and the back is full of dog dank it absolutley stinks terrible and every time I go I come back with dank all over me damned hose .

Needless to say I haven't been since christmas so I think I bave dumped them now lol .

I have actually dropped a couple of customers this month and at the time it didnt make sense. But its business i dropped one bad job (hard to clean) and picked up 4 easy houses. In the same street!
The one you dropped will see you cleaning the new ones & ask you why you stopped cleaning hers lol

Dropped a a couple from when I first started a while ago.bit of a rough road,final straw was doggy pop in BBQ.

The one you dropped will see you cleaning the new ones & ask you why you stopped cleaning hers lol
Nah I never just drop a

Customer without telling them. She may get new windows and call me back. She was ok with it.

Did have noo there gawn.

Back