Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Low mood

WCF

Help Support WCF:

were about you from tomcat  im also on south coast but rite down in devon were the sun never stops shining  :1f61c:  motervasion can get us all at times chin up m8 keep smiling when u have hit rock bottom it can only get beta  :1f44d:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you so much for the replies, 

I will be out tomorrow knocking doors and I will get more customers this week :) 

I really do appreciate all the tips and the support messages in my inbox.

Really happy a member of this Forum.

Im based in Portsmouth.

Once again, thank you and hope you all have a busy and productive week too 

Thanks

Tom

the dell that was a proper footy ground. southamptons a great city to be fair good for a few beers and a night out especially with the new west quay centre opened recently. But gotta stop this southampton love in and remember I'm a Pompey lad ☺️
 Been to the dell and fratton park, preferred Pompey. Better atmosphere and loads of pubs. 

One of my best mates is a charlton fan and says every time charlton go to Southampton, both sets of fans have it with each other? Don't get why?

Anyway, back to this, lol

IMG_0547.JPG

Been to the dell and fratton park, preferred Pompey. Better atmosphere and loads of pubs. 

One of my best mates is a charlton fan and says every time charlton go to Southampton, both sets of fans have it with each other? Don't get why?

Anyway, back to this, lol

View attachment 10342

You don't know what you're missing steve. Been a lovely day today, not rained all day :1f4a9: same forcast tomorrow.

20170605_192910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back