Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

making pure becomeing a nightmare, Connections

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The shed is on my drive I have quite a large drive ?it’s only. 600l ibc  tank 

I permanently park my van next to the tank so very easy to fill ? the RO DI is the other side of the fence. 

600l ibc

He also has to use a booster pump so his requirements are a little more complicated.

Those brass Y connectors are awful at the best of times. They leak but because they are meant to be on an outside tap it doesn't matter. He also has one of those cheap washing machine stop valves which aren't designed to be switched on and off several times a week either.

His situation was a forum discussion a number of years ago. He needs a bigger storage tank with water plumbed and electric wired into the out house. The electric needs to be done safely so needs an electrician to do that. He also needs the system on a float switch so he can leave the r/o processing water whilst he is out working.
So true Spruce . Cash + trademen are on hand , but atm   its not the time for them to come out.     I just need that vision. where to place items , Tap, Socket etc

I hope to get this sorted asap.

I’m going to change probably next year as have lots of projects ongoing that need to be completed first. I have a large driveway and going to have built a custom small shed that goes under my kitchen window to hold a 1000l storage tank and also the RO unit.

my insulated inside and outSide RO cabinet in behind a fence where my ibc tank is installed I run a insulated hose from outside tap to RO approx 6’ and waste back from RO to drain. 

Take no notice of the mess as I have been having a major sort out du4ing lockdown.

back to back RO and IBC.

Outside tap with insulated hose pipe.

7FD44421-2150-4D82-98E1-08645FC1344C.jpeg

9F0B980F-713E-4DDB-913C-A614FAFCDAB7.jpeg

241E128E-B0FE-4D38-9FF7-2D78F8C96C9D.jpeg

E9F428EC-89E4-4BE7-947E-E08104D73C49.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back