Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mates rates

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeh me want one...now thats what you call a mate...

oh go on ...give us a bit of the business plan for a laugh...

i will get some ladders...i will go up them and clean some windows...i will come down..knock on the door and ask for some money..../emoticons/biggrin.png

you cant beat new kit...you lucky lucky boy....just jealous....

Never done a business plan

1 get customers

2 get cold and wet

3 get some money

4 sleep.lol

Means I can get one of them yellow thingies to stop me falling off ladders while at full stretch on 1 foot

thats it get it wrote down quick...but dont forget....a new 50 inch hd lcd tele...er...to use ...er ...as ...er ...your internet monitor...for work use...

and of course a nice lazy boy to lie on whilst you do your accounts and to rest your tired back....

and of course.... a mega phone to shout the wifey when you want some food..or a beer.....

okay back to sleep....hey them mp s got a duck house on their ponds...and they claim for items that cost coppers...:whistle:

Mate of mine works for local business centrejust phoned to say they are doing a 750 quid grant from the council for new businesses

Just need to get a form write down a business plan and it's mine..grant so no need to pay back

new equipment on the way..yeehaa
thats a good mate :thumbsup:

She does it for a living helping set businesses up and they offer receptionist services on phone etc

think I'll do her a free clean when she sorts it

said she'll help do business plan also

I suppose the council see it if I work for myself another job free to not pay someone benefits

er...do you think my council do that...er....just a thought...

i nearly had a heart attack literally a few years ago when my daughter said she was going to india with the guides and it was going to cost £2500:eek: and then she explained she will raise it herself by getting grants and doing local events and sales...i was very sceptical to raise that much in a year but i had no say in the matter...we did a few car boots for her and ran her to a few places but hey...she made it...i was amazed...the price came down a bit too which helped but it goes to show you what is out there if you look....i mean it obviously wasnt a holiday as such as they did do charity work...of course i never worried about her for one minute:eek:

so this year...albania...what..i think its that...where..er...help..i am sure she will be alright..oh sugar...i think its armenia...same difference..shows how much attention i pay...

Latest Posts

Back