Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman ( again!!!)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy this contour pro plus ... I've had a liquidators 2 for 2 weeks ... was getting lines... changed the moerman rubber to ungar hard, still lines ... changed to razor red today with green ungar clips and still lines.... really frustrating

I honestly wouldn't be buying another handle to get your channel working. I have all different size of liquidators, some have moerman handles, 1 even has a 15 year old 10 degree fixed longarm handle and they all work. If you haven't bent your clips up slightly then you should. Not too much though or you will lose the performance of the clips especially on flat seals

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it, if you trad then you buy the contour pro plus handle and liquidator channel. okay, it will cost around £45 but its a no brainer. Anything else is just holding you back and costing you money in time each day. Folk who have done it never look back and wish they had done it years ago.

God what a day, I had an idea that an ungar handle would suit the channel due to the angle.... no good and again marks on glass and this was with red razor rubber aswell ... I'm going to by this next handle... let's hope it's fit for purpose.. my issue is I don't like to be defeated [emoji23]

It’s a Really good handle, I personally don’t have a problem with the liquidator in any squeegee handle to be honest the new liquidator channels work great with the meorman rubber as the end clips are much tighter and  I have found no mods needed, the old end clip defo need a paper clip or green unger clip wedged in the end to make them work good.  Ettore contour handle is excellent for closing out

when doing internals that’s what I use now with applicator, apart from a couple of houses that have lots of bifolding doors and in this heat I still use my combinator as the glass is drying really quick plus these are very clean window seats anyway perfect for the combinator.

Still on about this?? If they are that good then why do you have the modify it, then go out and spend more money on an already overpriced price of equipment? Me thinks moerman need to go back to the drawing board.

The way the channel clears the water off is mint, the possibility of zero detailing is real and the time spent on window is defo quicker as it is.. it's just the turning marks that's stopping it right now... I agree it's a shame u have to spend money on adapting it... so far it's **** loads of rubber n postage.. and now the new handle I've got coming... this better work ad I am starting to pull my hair out.. I will forever use it tho as like I stated it's defo quicker than a normal squeegee

The way the channel clears the water off is mint, the possibility of zero detailing is real and the time spent on window is defo quicker as it is.. it's just the turning marks that's stopping it right now... I agree it's a shame u have to spend money on adapting it... so far it's **** loads of rubber n postage.. and now the new handle I've got coming... this better work ad I am starting to pull my hair out.. I will forever use it tho as like I stated it's defo quicker than a normal squeegee

The only thing that will make you quicker is the size of the squeegee not the type. I’ll get the same results using an old brass ettore. It’s just an overpriced gimmick.

The liquidator isn't perfect out of the box but no tool is. The only mod I have done on mine are bending the clips up slightly, that's it. I remember trying every squeegee on the market years ago and all of them needed modified to work better. The liquidator is faster and cleaner than any other squeegee. A nice hot sunny day with a normal channel you  have to detail everywhere and deal with all the white marks around the edge. Liquidator doesn't have that problem. Faster and a cleaner finish, it's a no brainer 

After reading 13 pages of moermann, and for the bit of trad I do, I'm gonna stick with a bog standard Squeegee and Razr red rubber and spend a little longer detailing. K.I.S.S.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The liquidator isn't perfect out of the box but no tool is. The only mod I have done on mine are bending the clips up slightly, that's it. I remember trying every squeegee on the market years ago and all of them needed modified to work better. The liquidator is faster and cleaner than any other squeegee. A nice hot sunny day with a normal channel you  have to detail everywhere and deal with all the white marks around the edge. Liquidator doesn't have that problem. Faster and a cleaner finish, it's a no brainer 
Yeah gaz even with issues I'm having I do see benefits of slight speed.. it's a very clean channel.. are there any videos of clip modification u can recommend

Latest Posts

Back