Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

monday waxxnk holiday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep, the only constant being that I need to fill my days with work, and get paid. Only exception is for the two reasons I gave above. My cuties couldn't care less, and wouldn't dream to mark the calendar.
Sounds good Tolish - do you send courtesy texts the night before to let them know your coming or do you literally just turn up every 4-6 weeks?

I would be to embarrassed to pitch up at someones house before the fourth of jan. Have some pride.
Eh ??? Am working Monday - and proud !!

That's if I can get home as chuffing Leeds flooded

well turns out ive had my orders im aloud to wrk monday 7am till 12 then i have to come home to the other half :rolleyes: if it wernt for her tho ide wrk all day i need the cash as got a lot going on

need new cluch

brake pads

anty role bar

gutter vac

other halfs birthday the big 30 £££££££

genny

gutter vac poles

the list goes on lol:D

Sounds good Tolish - do you send courtesy texts the night before to let them know your coming or do you literally just turn up every 4-6 weeks?
No mate, when I sell my round to them I just tell them "it's a monthly round, but it can be anywhere up to six weeks due to holidays, weather etc". "That's fine" is always the response. My round usually runs a week or so behind so 5 weeks is the norm. It's never been an issue bar maybe two people, still customers though.

No mate, when I sell my round to them I just tell them "it's a monthly round, but it can be anywhere up to six weeks due to holidays, weather etc". "That's fine" is always the response. My round usually runs a week or so behind so 5 weeks is the norm. It's never been an issue bar maybe two people, still customers though.
For the last couple of weeks i have been considering telling everyone i will be round 5-6 weekly depending on weather etc

I have been doing monthly this time around but finding it a bit restrictive sometimes

Also i think it seems better in the customers eyes as monthly comes round so fast and their windows are still clean but 5-6 weekly psychologically seems longer but in reality it is only a few days difference if your not running behind

Wish i could get the 2 monthlys on 6 weekly and only offer the 1 option

my plan for next week was nearly in turmoil filled my tank in van and my 1000l tank ingarage ready for graft tomorrow

work gear out all ready fluk got days mixed up its only sunday tomorrow silly arxe so have extra sepecial day off tomorrow then working all week

my thinking is make it when you can at this time off year

customers not happy hayho move on to next house , you never know the weather at this time off year

I'm not working.

Told all mine from end of October that's last clean till next year (4th)

None of mine are bothered. Think the last think there think about is Windows over the holiday.

But respect to all of you that are.

For the last couple of weeks i have been considering telling everyone i will be round 5-6 weekly depending on weather etcI have been doing monthly this time around but finding it a bit restrictive sometimes

Also i think it seems better in the customers eyes as monthly comes round so fast and their windows are still clean but 5-6 weekly psychologically seems longer but in reality it is only a few days difference if your not running behind

Exactly, most of mine see it as a bonus, money saved over the course of the year.

The amount of people who ask for 2 monthly as monthly is too often when i quote them i reckon being offered 6 weekly they wouldn't have asked for less often

Nice to be able to offer 1 frequency and nothing else and possibly puty 2 monthlys on 10-12 weeks to not mess up my schedule

Then if they say that's too infrequent i will put them to 6 weeks

Ideally i would like to get everyone on the 1 frequency and know my round is the same every time

i dont know many people who are working next week, most of my friends and family have the week off but i suppose it depends what job you do.

6 weekly would be great but you would have to price them more than 4 weeklys otherwise it makes no sense

For the last couple of weeks i have been considering telling everyone i will be round 5-6 weekly depending on weather etcI have been doing monthly this time around but finding it a bit restrictive sometimes

Ditto......

I worked like a trojan from end of November to Chrsitmas Eve and still didn't manage to fit everyone in for their 'monthly' clean so i need to make some changes to the structure of my round.

If I didnt have so many good customers inc. friends of friends, friends of customers etc, then i would sell my 3 monthly round, its becoming a burdon. But its priced so well it would be foolish to take a short term profit on it.

i dont know many people who are working next week, most of my friends and family have the week off but i suppose it depends what job you do.
6 weekly would be great but you would have to price them more than 4 weeklys otherwise it makes no sense
I am always looking out for more work and 6 weekly cleans are still just maintenance cleans so take no longer

If i canvass more work and manage to get some of my 2 monthlys down to 6 weekly i will be fine

Any new jobs i take will be 6 weekly

Not gonna be any worse off but will need a few more customers but then again we always need a few more customers lol

what i mean is surely you are better off being full on a 4 weekly round rather than a 6, theres no advantage only the disadvantage of having more customers to admin.

unless the prices are increased obviously

i just wrk on a 7 weekly or 14 weekly most have it on a 7 weekly hardly any on a 14weekly but the few that r on 14 mone its to long i say i can put u on 7 if u like they then say no 14 is fine lmfao i wrk on a every time or every other time to keep it simple if they dont like it toth /emoticons/biggrin.png lots down my way wrk on a 8 weekly any way its just the way it is down my way

Back