Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

monday waxxnk holiday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

im doing the shop run to morrow then a few more jobs ill call it a day about 12 i think then thats it bk to it i got bills things to buy y should i fiel like i cant wrk cos its the holiday's other people r wrking to morrow truck drivers supermarkets ect wats the difference with a wc we all need to wrk lol

99% of my customers think 4 weeks is to quick & would eventually change to 6 or 8 weekly in the end
I have never got on with 'weekly / six weekly' and so on, mine is set to monthly bi monthly or quarterly cleans, (price increased accordingly with each)

I have always found that with monthly (Jan, Feb, Mar etc) then they just get done once each month and whilst sometimes that is almost only 4 weekly (sometimes almost six weekly) dependent on which round they are on they accept it as paying a bill once a month is how they are conditioned, rent, mobile, loan payments, TV licence, road tax etc..

I think the issue with 4 weekly is that on a 'Long' month you could end up cleaning them twice in a calendar month and that's when they notice how often you come round.

With a 4 weekly clean you get 13 cleans in per year, on a 'monthly' rota just 12. but I like monthly.

As usual, horses for courses.

I have never got on with 'weekly / six weekly' and so on, mine is set to monthly bi monthly or quarterly cleans, (price increased accordingly with each)
I have always found that with monthly (Jan, Feb, Mar etc) then they just get done once each month and whilst sometimes that is almost only 4 weekly (sometimes almost six weekly) dependent on which round they are on they accept it as paying a bill once a month is how they are conditioned, rent, mobile, loan payments, TV licence, road tax etc..

I think the issue with 4 weekly is that on a 'Long' month you could end up cleaning them twice in a calendar month and that's when they notice how often you come round.

With a 4 weekly clean you get 13 cleans in per year, on a 'monthly' rota just 12. but I like monthly.

As usual, horses for courses.
To be honest mine is 2 monthly. If say I do them on 4th Jan then they go in the diary for March 4th which could be between 8 & 10 weeks.

Same with my 4 weeklys but not got many of them.

Im not gonna bother with windows this week so i can create an empty week for canvassing/leafletting and work on filling my other 3 weeks first, i only had a days work anyway.

got a couple of calls over crimbo for car valeting so ill be spending this week doing the odd job and waterproofing the van.

The main reason i went for 4 weekly is so i can have 4 weeks holiday a year and still get 12 cleans in.

A guy i used to sub off went from monthly to 4 weekly to get the extra clean in every year and annoyed a lot of people as that was just greedy

Also i think 4 weekly just seems too often as everything is still spotless anyway

Back