Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Monthly tax

twinge1976

Hi james

No mate I have seen a few posts where people

Are saying they are paying at direct debit each month for their tax

So they don't get big bill at end of tax year

James

Yeah I think your talking about National Insurance. You can pay one large bill at the end of 6 months or pay £2.50 a week via Direct Debit.

James.

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Yes cant remember where i heard it i think it is once you have done your return or something you can set up monthly payments. I could be wrong.

chip

you definately can cos a hmrc guy told my wife so, don't know how to arrange it though, phone them up, should get you somewhere

James

you definately can cos a hmrc guy told my wife so, don't know how to arrange it though, phone them up, should get you somewhere
Monday morning first thing, I'm on it!

James.

windyman

You can- I do it. Go on HMRC & once logged in, there's a link to 'set up a direct debit' or something like that. Think it's on the left, can't remember now. Dead simple tho.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock