Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Most Daft Thing You've Ever Done While at Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Working in zombie mode didn’t realise window had been removed for repair until brush kept going.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums
d9c3956fbc9d0f42d9188f3071c3ca33.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Drove into a drive through forgetting I had new ladder clamps on which were bigger in height than my old style ladder clamps oooopsss only wanted a coffee it cost me more than that in time reversing out and rebending my new clamps!! Nobody hurt just my pride................

Oh and I am always dropping my cloths, (not clothes had me in stitches when I started reading this forum link). Cloths when dry drop out of pockets easily........my clothes stay on till I get home and have to take them off at the door as I am unclean..............

Swiped a pair of knickers off a washing line with the ladder once only realised after walking to the other end of the street to next job

Lol I was cleaning gutters once and and auld woman had her big white bloomers on the line. The stuff I dropped had them skidded lol

The other day I did new job and saw numbers & presumed went up in twos & place I went too unlucky for me had no no. So cleaned it... Tx in evening my windows still are filthy. ? So annoyed didn wrong place so went back to other place & said u got free clean but if you ever need me.. rolled eyes at me, nah sorry just about to have shower. Not even a thanks

The other day I did new job and saw numbers & presumed went up in twos & place I went too unlucky for me had no no. So cleaned it... Tx in evening my windows still are filthy. ? So annoyed didn wrong place so went back to other place & said u got free clean but if you ever need me.. rolled eyes at me, nah sorry just about to have shower. Not even a thanks
I had a customer come out and book in once while I was cleaning the neighbours. Didn't have time to do it there and then so I booked her in for the following week. I used my iPad and it has this function that I can click ''current location'' for where the appointment is. I turned up and started cleaning, I was on the phone sorting my public liability insurance so not really paying 100% attention. I finished the tops round the front and thought something wasn't right. Looked across the road at the neighbour and thought ''wow, that grass has grown in a week'', when I looked back at the house it dawned on me I was in the wrong street. I finished the fronts and did one quickly.

Back