Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My journey begins

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good advice, It's annoying personally to have paint ruining the finish though.
Maybe you could offer it as an add on? That way you can get a scraper as suggested that would fit your pole?

Couple of £ per window maybe?

We had some paint on a 3rd floor window that I couldn't reach. It was there from a naff painter. It was about 2 years till we next had the front painted and new painter scraped it off. It used to annoy me each time I cleaned the inside of the windows!!!

Maybe you could offer it as an add on? That way you can get a scraper as suggested that would fit your pole?

Couple of £ per window maybe?

We had some paint on a 3rd floor window that I couldn't reach. It was there from a naff painter. It was about 2 years till we next had the front painted and new painter scraped it off. It used to annoy me each time I cleaned the inside of the windows!!!
You can put a scraper on a pole and use it if it’s high up I think it’s an Unger one with a 4 inch blade fits in the end of a Harris pole 

Good idea to provide it as an add-on service. I'll order an Unger scraper to attach to the pole as I'll still have water being pumped to the top of the pole once the brush head is removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you, I’ve lost a fair few since Covid and I’m still nowhere near 100 customers..

ordered 5000 leaflets and dropped  1.5k so far (5 days ago) and so far nothing.. i personally would say my area is hard to get a foot in due to so many windies.. 
Yeah I’m the same. Trying all sorts but it seems to have gone a bit flat. Last year it started to grow a bit for me but since covid I think people are scared and saving money.

Back