Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My top three irritations are......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep! Another thing I don't make more than a token effort to remove.
If they're that stupid and thoughtless for the window cleaner. They can remove it themselves or live with it.?
I agree , I had a customer comment once that the front door was not clean  sk went back and had a look asked them what was the problem they said you haven’t removed the sellotape, I said you pay me to keep your windows clean from dirt not remove something that you have put in the glass it’s exactly the same with decorators had one the other week the painters had painted the house and told the customer that the window cleaner will remove the splashes  she phoned me up asking why we haven’t removed the paint I said the painters put it on there  it’s up to them to remove it we dont do builders cleans , she said she would get back on to the decorators but on our last visit they were still covered with paint splats , I certainly won’t be removing them I tell new customers that we dint remove stuff like this now saves problems later down the line 

A couple more, People who message me for a quote, I respond promptly and they don't reply also those bleedin year round wreaths on the doors that some people now have

Latest Posts

Back