New Customer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by norm, May 30, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. norm

norm Grand Master

Got a new customer today yeha. She went on to tell me she had sacked her last window cleaner after catching him looking through her window :Image6: ??
    She said He also stole all the lead of her roof and she grabbed him by the scruff of the neck gave him a shaking and called him a dirty thief.
    After discussing the price she pulled out a jar of change handed me it and said:I cant be bothered counting this here;
    Question is am I going to regret this and never return or should I be happy with my new work :Image7: or :Image6: maybe :Image2:

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

just go back and do it, you never know what a custy will be like, I have custys who are really nice and friendly, **** papers, others who are pain, but pay cash on day or online before I am home

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Sounds like the perfect customer.

MOHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. chip

chip Guru

Sounds a bit of a dime bar, I always found that I never saw into anyone's house unless there was movement, eg cat jumping up, telly on etc, but when you look at the glass it probably looks like your peeking in.

5. norm

norm Grand Master

Going to give her a chance after all the words of wisdom received.Thanks guys [gulp]

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I always try and get a peek at the milfs but sometimes I dont even need to try .
    This one in particular always answers the door in a nightie and tbh if I wasn't married I definitely would !

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I CBA looking any further than the double glazing tbh. Unless there's a bit of s natch flicking the prawn :)

8. harunh

harunh Legend

I never look thru a window its rude and ppl want privacy

Advertisement