Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New start up help getting work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

we paid £200 for our first 20 leads then 12.50 a lead there after but depending on your prices depends how quickly you make that back. it could be a bungalow or a five star hotel you don't know until you contact the customer. we have found it to be very profitable if the have a look on greenproclean.co.uk under window cleaning services theres more info

I have taken up pro green on his gen lead ?.  

Funny thing this weekend.

i have moved town and then started up with window cleaning.   I went to visit mother back home (hour drive away). Had a friend ask if I could do her windows.   No problem,  once nearly finished, woman across the road asked how much to do hers.   Half way through that, house next door asked for front only.   3 unexpected jobs in one day.  And not even In my coverage area.   Don’t fancy lugging a tank of water back to home town very often.  Cost a bomb in fuel   But hey, it was £70 of work for visiting mother haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Lead generation. Love it

first 4 leads called.  Went to do quote, all accepted with on going maintenance cleans.   2 had extras aswell.  Full fgs and a builders clean ??

Back