Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New starter - what is your first action to get things going and custys in?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keep the flyers and get door knocking..if someone not in then shove a flyer through

That's what I'd do anyway

All the time you're wasting posting flyers you could be chatting up some potential custys

Yes, thats a good way, I will door knock tomorrow and flyer, pick a street, I tend to pick houses also lol - some have dodgy front and can not get ladders to or pitches roofs, I avoid them. Going to do it. Thought the flyers would get something though. I think Ill be brave one day and just door knock from 10-1 and have lunch then 1:45 -3.00 and do that twice a week and flyer rest and facebook. Must get somthing then.

When i decided to get back on the windows i was getting between 3 and 6 new jobs a day on average while still doing a driving job

All from door knocking and a few extra from facebook and recommendations

If you put the time in you can build it up quite quick

If you got 5 new jobs and started cleaning early next day you can use that afternoon to get more for the next day

Even if it is only 2 then you would have longer the next day to get maybe 3 or 4

Just gotta get out there scottie

Deffo, you have motivated me dave, I do not know where you are from but down south there moody as hell, I get looked at funny putting flyers in, I do not no whats up with people now days. Still got to grit teeth and do it and shrug the **** off, just keep going and look forward to getting the YES ones.

Thanks mate! FACBOOK is going ok, but learning it, hard to message people only real way is to replie to requests and leave ads in the groups. Plus today I go out and get next road and WFP guy there, and then next estate WFP another one, felt really low then, i cariried on, just thought who is going to book me, no van, etc. Oh well. I like trad, to me its the easiest way and i do think the best as face to face with glass, form ground how can you see a mark small or taken away in the light. I just need to get my saftey sorted to give me confidence. I am ok doig ladder just want to no i have a good safe set up.

Latest Posts

Back