Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much do you aim for each day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

Alright fellas. This may be a touchy subject for some, but I would welcome PMs on the subject if you don't want to post publicly. I was just wondering how much you aim to gross each day you go out to work? Me personally I aim between £120-150. Like everyone I have good days, bad days, and ugly days, but its the figure I always have in my head.

as much as possible....:cool:

most of my work is cra ppy and also i am too old these days to rush....and yesterday i was on one of my best jobs and so was going to time it ....£15 no one in under the flowerpot.....10.11am start...very late by most proper windys standards....however as i keep telling my son....at his age i was out for near 9am and not back till 7pm most days so have done my wack in my youth...

anyway 10.11 start.....into a beautiful sunny day ....text.....had to seek shade to even read it....back to sun ...text....back to sun ....text...so i gave up was in the car in an hour but you get the idea ....one of those days...never had so many texts phone calls in one day ...not a clue where i am supposed to be but booked up till next thursday...

so daily rate for me is hard to fathom....but as soon as i hit £50 i relax....though of course with weather, chatting and yesterday....mrs j gave me a cuppa tea and before i had chance to drink it she had the wine out....and as soon as i polished off the first glass when i came back it was full again....well it was afternoon....hic.hic..:rofl:

i am with siegfried, james herriot, the vets boss....he just used to shove it in a pot on the mantlepiece...me its a plastic box...if its empty i worry....as it often is with kids...

I got wound up the other day when I was domestic cleaning for my 96 year old and a lady turned up to do her feet. it cost £20 and she was there about 12 minutes, the lady also had 3 more to do in the same block. so that's £80 for under a hours work. Made me very mad.lol

Yep, good money in those nails. When I get mine done I just do the one hand, that way its just a tenner. Only problem is that I have to walk with one hand in my pocket all day./emoticons/sad.png

Aye but i do know a window cleaner that makes upwards of 300 a day amazing close work easy access. 9 till 5 300 quid. Thats the dream ppl

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

What ever you aim for, more than likely that’s what you will get. The figure in your head and how well you plan on achieving it will determine if you will get it, nothing more difficult than that.

Even if you don’t bother planning working on your earnings after you have built a round, you’re still likely to get 5-7 hundred per week without really trying.

Take you best half dozen jobs on your round, and go and get another 100 plus of the same, dropping the rest on your round as you go. Or just carry on servicing what you have already.

Once you have your round, the thing to remember is doesn’t really take any more effort, if done right; to earn £300 in a day than it does to earn £150.

Richard

yes ricerocket there is always the ability to earn more....but you have also got to enjoy life....balance the key to everything..../emoticons/smile.png

QUOTE="shazzy692002, post: 168657, member: 5852"]£130 for me

i have got my £130 ready but dont tell the wife..:devil:

It's relevent to how many days in a month and hours in a day you want to work or can work I suppose :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
and lets not forget it doesnt just end when you get home....its all very well saying so much per hour...but dont forget the pia invoices and paperwork yawn....especially with my printer ....will it ...wont it...:eek:

and the dirty cill cloths and scrims that need washing ...and the pure water that needs making and loading....if you forget just one piece of kit the day can go downhill very fast....and me always forget one thing....last time it was my shorts....well okay they are always in my car ....except when i put them on and wear them into the house and of course forget to take them back out again.....:rolleyes:

Normally aim for about £150 if it's just me cleaning, if I have someone with me I like to do at least £250. When my round is build up I'd like £300 solid days (with 2 people) Monday-Friday and then Saturdays reserved for extra work (gutter vac etc).

its good to up your game rather than coast along. i certainly had to up my game once started employing but after you get into gear you reap what you sow

Latest Posts

Back