Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vistaprint Special Offer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vistaprint is 5 star for me /emoticons/smile.png

The business cards i get are very good /emoticons/smile.png

Flyers are really good aswell /emoticons/smile.png

Very happy with them /emoticons/tongue.png

When i get over 200 customers am goignto be getting some keyrings and pens and etc /emoticons/smile.png

Lol

Does anyone else find the business cards are a funny shape? I've got a book with cards I've been given over the years and the VistaPrint cards I can tell a mile off!

Does anyone else find the business cards are a funny shape? I've got a book with cards I've been given over the years and the VistaPrint cards I can tell a mile off!
Yeah, they are oddly shapped. I think its probably to save card lol

I got handed one yesterday and I said "VistaPrint right?". The woman looked absolutely amazed that I had known this...lol

might be a slighly odd size, but for free who can complain really, if they are not kept by the customer they are only thrown away.

I do Iain they are a strange size, I don't like them at all, I prefer the ones I got from staples

I've got 1000 vist cards that are still in there box, I wouldn't embarrass myself handing them out the chopped 1/3 of my website off at the bottom they look awful, however I got some to use as window cleaner called cards and the look fine

its strange how on some that they are rubbish and yet i havent had a problem with them in 6+ years of using them.

window cleaner called card? not seen that on there. i alway use there business cards
Instead of using it a business card

I put window cleaner called today with a £ and pay online @ myweb

I use business cards saying your windows have been cleaned today then i put the date down
I tried this, to time consuming sitting writing it all out, I just stick a bit paper through the door, with business details and ''Your windows were cleaned today'' at the bottom

But customers need to know the date,,, atleast they know when uve bin it only takes 30 seconds to write it out

Back