Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

number of houses a day is a good number??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I must of been really fortunate where I was then, i waited till 9:30 when the rain stopped, not a drop all day until a drizzle at 3:30, I finished at 4, the tall trees around me were blowing around a lot, but ground level was ok thankfully. But on the way home was some heavy rain. Great feeling that driving home in the rain. 
We work through most rain but this was something else , I felt embarrassed knocking the door to get paid ???

ive got 5 large(ish) domestic jobs to clean tomorrow.......930am-2pm(30mins for lunch).......£245-00.....then im off until the 4th jan.....

some days ill clean 25 properties for roughly the same money but it might take me 5 hours instead of 4......but some of the jobs will be fronts only and small estate jobs(3 bed semis mainly)....other days itll be 6 or 7 jobs for £300.......depends.....

Anyone else struggling to do any at the moment with this weather ? Strong winds n rain doing my head in.. 

Looks a bit better tomorrow
We were lucky enough today. We had a fair bit of rain but nothing too heavy while we were actually cleaning.

ive got 5 large(ish) domestic jobs to clean tomorrow.......930am-2pm(30mins for lunch).......£245-00.....then im off until the 4th jan.....

some days ill clean 25 properties for roughly the same money but it might take me 5 hours instead of 4......but some of the jobs will be fronts only and small estate jobs(3 bed semis mainly)....other days itll be 6 or 7 jobs for £300.......depends.....
Now that's days work to dream of for a newbie.  Nice work if you can get it. Good luck to ya

Anyone else struggling to do any at the moment with this weather ? Strong winds n rain doing my head in.. 

Looks a bit better tomorrow
Knocked work on the head last Wednesday with moving house, work can wait till next year. 

Nice quote that ?

As a fellow pub go’er, I feel like I’ve aged ten years since March, don’t you?

Christmas is one of the best weeks for going to the pub as well, so ******* annoying ?
Nightmare, missed mine and my Wife's birthday last month, would normally be on it around now on Christmas Eve. Christmas day dinner out is cancelled and the family meal out for New Years is cancelled as well. What's the point of earning decent money when you can't spend it on what you enjoy ? 

Nightmare, missed mine and my Wife's birthday last month, would normally be on it around now on Christmas Eve. Christmas day dinner out is cancelled and the family meal out for New Years is cancelled as well. What's the point of earning decent money when you can't spend it on what you enjoy ? 
I'm not missing it as got enough drink at home and a son who drinks like a fish just like his dad lol.

Got a gin on the go at the mo.. 2xdouble sloe gin and 2xdouble tanqueray gin and only enough room for an inch of tonic in my glass?

Plus stocked up the beer fridge for a few days.

20201224_173346.jpg

I'm not missing it as got enough drink at home and a son who drinks like a fish just like his dad lol.

Got a gin on the go at the mo.. 2xdouble sloe gin and 2xdouble tanqueray gin and only enough room for an inch of tonic in my glass?

Plus stocked up the beer fridge for a few days.

View attachment 22848
If I started to enjoy drinking in the house I'd probably become alcoholic. Your weeks supply is roughly what I'd drink, units wise, on a "usual" weekend.

If I started to enjoy drinking in the house I'd probably become alcoholic. Your weeks supply is roughly what I'd drink, units wise, on a "usual" weekend.
I have got more but I don't drink like I used to nowadays.. getting old lol.

Latest Posts

Back