Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Picture request

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

I don't suppose anybody has a decent quality photo of a gutter vac sucking grass out of gutters do they that would.be willing to share so I can get it wrapped on the bonnet of my van. I have photos of my own work but not of a big piece of grass hanging out the end of the pole like I'm wanting.

Thanks in advance

Pjj i see your using one of them vacs with an engine i saw someone using one near me are they better than the electric ones more suction ect ?

Pjj i see your using one of them vacs with an engine i saw someone using one near me are they better than the electric ones more suction ect ?
I got fed up taking a geni and vac round all the time , the interceptor doesn’t have as higher flow rate as some vacs but haven’t come accross anything it won’t do yet , it’s quite light and easily manoeuvrable although it looks unwieldy

You can actually rev higher then the highest setting by pulling a chord, not recommended all the time but for anything stubborn it really helps. Much much quicker than a genie but cost £6k so you need plenty of work to justify one.

Latest Posts

Back