Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Poles freezing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ken is a top bloke, he is how I got into jungle
I do love the dark stuff from ss though
I still keep listening to that Adam f album I sent you the link to before
That is just amazing
I do just like Kens sets better overall both the old and new, is that the Circles album? we have had that many messages over the years I'll never find it ?

Never mind all this jungle. Just wanted to say RIP Terry Hall. Lead singer of the Specials. Met him several times at skinhead and ska meetings. Absolutely gutted ?
Been listening to the specials all day at work today
He was such a nice bloke

Been listening to the specials all day at work today
He was such a nice bloke
He often gets called a miserable sod, but some people don’t realise he’s a manic depressive because at the age of 12 he was abducted by a paedophile gang.

He shaped my teenage years. In1979 when I heard gangsters, I knew it would effect me. I was 13 and spent every penny I had on skinhead clothing and boots.
Only last Saturday I went to the Blacksheep skinhead Christmas party in Dartford and was moonstomping to ‘Too much to young’.
63 is no age these days ?

He often gets called a miserable sod, but some people don’t realise he’s a manic depressive because at the age of 12 he was abducted by a paedophile gang.

He shaped my teenage years. In1979 when I heard gangsters, I knew it would effect me. I was 13 and spent every penny I had on skinhead clothing and boots.
Only last Saturday I went to the Blacksheep skinhead Christmas party in Dartford and was moonstomping to ‘Too much to young’.
63 is no age these days ?
I used to buy my clobber from carnaby st back in the day
He was abducted in France wasn’t he ?

That’s because you’re faffing about in that barrel of water
A bit bigger than the barrel you could fit in as well and @Part Timer the temperature here had been around - 3c overnight and still frost on the ground at around 10am

Attachments

• PXL_20231015_091728764.jpg
    PXL_20231015_091728764.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 23
  • PXL_20231015_090114920.jpg
    PXL_20231015_090114920.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 23
I do just like Kens sets better overall both the old and new, is that the Circles album? we have had that many messages over the years I'll never find it ?
It’s called colours
Still well into jungle and d’n’b but also since buying a new bass guitar am now getting back to 70’s 80’s reggae from places like studio one with the great flabba holt from roots radics
Never find a better bass player even though it’s simple music
The simpler the better with reggae
Currently learning Gregory Isaacs night nurse

Last edited:
Could be a cold one this year as really heavy frost this early in the year

Attachments

• PXL_20231017_074809240.jpg
    PXL_20231017_074809240.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
It’s called colours
Still well into jungle and d’n’b but also since buying a new bass guitar am now getting back to 70’s 80’s reggae from places like studio one with the great flabba holt from roots radics
I like early reggae as well.
We went to see a DJ in The Dublin Castle in Camden on Saturday. It was a skinhead meet and greet.
The DJ was playing Dawn Penn, The Pioneers, Desmond Decker, Toots and Martals, John Holt, The Upsetters and many more.
Nearly wore my dm’s out skanking ?

It’s called colours
I have the set on my phone and listen to it every now and then.

I doff my cap to you for playing guitar not something for me and definitely a skill I don't think I could master, I might try listening to some Reggae at work for a change as I usually listen to DnB and jungle like you,

It’s called colours
Ah what an amazing album. Spent many an evening listening to that. I think though I could be wrong that he is alvin stardusts son.

I like early reggae as well.
We went to see a DJ in The Dublin Castle in Camden on Saturday. It was a skinhead meet and greet.
The DJ was playing Dawn Penn, The Pioneers, Desmond Decker, Toots and Martals, John Holt, The Upsetters and many more.
Nearly wore my dm’s out skanking ?
John holt police in helicopter with flabba holt on bass
Excellent tune

Latest Posts

Back