Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Powered hose reels. Yay or Nay?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The Pure freedom one looks fantastic. That was launched 2 months ago now, wonder when we will see that for sale? Not on the website yet.
Another poster recently commented that they are for sale by phoning up. At that time PF was concerned that they didn't have a guaranteed supply of motors so didn't want to advertise them until that issue was resolved. That was a while ago so, by deduction, it appears that the issue with motor supply is still ongoing.

Yeah I'm waiting for PF to get back to me, think there waiting on the engineer for something, that was just this week ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Interesting. Well I think they have my money when its sorted. Any idea what the price tag is?

He didn't get back to me with a final price yet, he did tell me how much but forgot because I was getting a few other things as well, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I dropped them an email about an hour ago and surprisingly they replied already (Top marks there Pure Freedom!)  They said it should be available next week and that it would be around £445 plus VAT and shipping. Will keep eyes peeled on their website. 

I agree adamangler. Mine works a treat with 24v 350w motor.
Building a second one soon.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Waiting to see what the score is with the Reelmaster from PF but does anyone think the remote controlled version of the Powerup HD is worth the upgrade? I have heard its not so great but wondering if anyone uses it?

Back