Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prank Calls

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would like to know if it was them who called me or if that lady passed my details onto her neighbours, but she did everything by email ....

they muttered some shite about wolverhampton and a user name or something they spoke to my mrs not me

they had an asian accent.......

Yeah they had an asian accent .

When I questioned them they asked me if I wanted to suck his ****

Then told my wife to do stuff to him , so you can imagine how annoyed I am .

Yeah they had an asian accent . When I questioned them they asked me if I wanted to suck his **** Then told my wife to do stuff to him , so you can imagine how annoyed I am .
whoa!! mate thats just wrong doin **** like that id be raging aswell bud

Yeah they had an asian accent . When I questioned them they asked me if I wanted to suck his **** Then told my wife to do stuff to him ' date=' so you can imagine how annoyed I am .[/quote']thats out of order he should get banned from here got my vote for that. W@nker

Yeah they had an asian accent . When I questioned them they asked me if I wanted to suck his **** Then told my wife to do stuff to him ' date=' so you can imagine how annoyed I am .[/quote']So you did not ring me last night then, As i also had a call, you said you were Gav from the forum, (no longer a user), and sell you were getting rid of your round, and only been doing it 8 months, Then tryed offering me some of your gear???? I delclined, with a unhappy husband listening in.!!! The you said you would chat to me on the forum...Something was mentioned about me being the only lady on the forum....

Im really confused, Was it you Gav or someone pretending to be you. Cos to be honest, i could not understand a word that was said.....Obviously i would appreciated if anyone wants to contact me, they do it thro here, not on my mobile at 930pm. The number was a private number.

Be gratefull if someone could let me know if this was a prank. or a user?

So you did not ring me last night then, As i also had a call, you said you were Gav from the forum, (no longer a user), and sell you were getting rid of your round, and only been doing it 8 months, Then tryed offering me some of your gear???? I delclined, with a unhappy husband listening in.!!! The you said you would chat to me on the forum...Something was mentioned about me being the only lady on the forum....

Im really confused, Was it you Gav or someone pretending to be you. Cos to be honest, i could not understand a word that was said.....Obviously i would appreciated if anyone wants to contact me, they do it thro here, not on my mobile at 930pm. The number was a private number.

Be gratefull if someone could let me know if this was a prank. or a user?
Noooooo .

It definatley was not me I can assure you of this .

For a start I dont even recognise your username and secondly I didnt even know you were female .

third im 32 yrs old so I have no interest in pranking someone I would much rather spend the time with my wife and children ..

The culprit obviously has way too much free time on his hands and has nothing better to do .

how many people did this idiot ring? i think its time we found out who the *** is before he pisses about with anyone else

how many people did this idiot ring? i think its time we found out who the *** is before he pisses about with anyone else
I know, im not happy, The guy sounded drunk to me, not asian.....Obviously someone on here, as they would have got my number from my facebook page, or my van....

Someone needs to grow up.

I don't answer at that time if night so it was just two missed calls.

This is ridiculous and well out of order to those they spoke to.

This has not happened before since i have been on here so aqua I hope that this person has not put you off the forum.

I know, im not happy, The guy sounded drunk to me, not asian.....Obviously someone on here, as they would have got my number from my facebook page, or my van....

Someone needs to grow up.
here here, id better not get a phone call as im out tonight leaflet dropping so just my mrs will be at home and she dont need no stress as going for our last stage of IVF tomorrow, so i,ll be angry to say the least!

just ignore them aqua, we,re all better than that :)

It does sound like a member here but don't jump to any conclusions too fast folks, I've seen it in the past that idiots from other forums do this kind of thing to cause trouble so might not be a regular member.

Yes it could be a member with an axe to grind or simply they're an idiot but naming and shaming isn't the way to go without proof.

Sounds to me like they were faking an accent but not with Aquaclear as she might know that Gav isn't Asian and besides it's a preconception that all Asians speak with the same accent so don't jump to conclusions on that one either.

Back