Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prank Calls

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ha ok so most know who it may well be but again as Dodge said we have no hard evidence so not much we can do. If we have any hard evidence then i shall be coming down on this member like a storm of cheap matches!!!

An asian pranked u ? Am the only asian on here so u all probs think its me? Lool /emoticons/tongue.png

As a injured party(hee hee)

Can someone inbox me please with the expected bogus caller. Who ever it is, must not like gav,(no longer a user), as he pretended to be him.

If your reading this mr bogus caller, i actually find it quite funny now, i expect you wanted us all to talk about it, like we are, Thats all good, but when we find out who you are, just watch your back.!!!! as what comes around goes around, Was it really worth it.!!!!! D!ck head.!!!!

Guys im not put off, i drive round all day with my number plastered on my van, im surprised this is the only prank call ive had in 18 months.

....................................................................................................
No it wouldn't of been H, he's phoned me in the past for advise etc and always gave text first!

Don't know if it is related or not, but I had a call today, during the day, and left msg on answer phone asking for a price on window cleaning, left no name or number, and withheld number.

No it wouldn't of been H, he's phoned me in the past for advise etc and always gave text first!
Don't know if it is related or not, but I had a call today, during the day, and left msg on answer phone asking for a price on window cleaning, left no name or number, and withheld numbe
What the bloody hell is that got to do with it ???

let me re write that as it sounds rather cheeky lol! how does that mean that it couldnt of been him or are you being sarcastic ?

let me re write that as it sounds rather cheeky lol! how does that mean that it couldnt of been him or are you being sarcastic ?
I just can't see it being him as he has always asked me first if it's fine to ring.

Tell you one thing tho if i was the clown then i would be sending a pm to those that had been called with a sincere apologie.....

Not hiding under the rock I crawled from

Latest Posts

Back