Precision glide yay or nay

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Aug 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hope everyone is doing well, like the post read the precision glide buy it or don't? My supplier just got them in worth around $45 before I spend the money I want you guys with experience to tell me kind regards

Advertisement
  2. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Come on guys spill the beans. This is the first one he's put out that I'm totally and utterly confused by. The glide concept I understand. But, if anyones got one...how's the precision part working for you...

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Eric Gilliand are you sure the words wagtail and precision go together in a sentence? ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. mark

mark Forum Addict

ive had one three weeks!!its ok.doesnt work well on windows with no seals.i no its defeating the object.ive removed the plastic end clips & put one of my old dog eared wagtail channels in & it work very well[​IMG]

5. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

It seems that this is there 3rd try at this in regards to the scrubber on this.
    Here is a video Chris Dawber did pointing out some of the issues that one had.
    Seems this one has the same issues.

6. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

Chris did load up a more recent video in relation to the PG, it looked like it was outside his house. He seemed happy worth it.

7. Eric Gilliand

That's the PG 2 (the one Willie bollocked Lee over)... The official one is now out and on sale (PG3? Sigh). He's partly 45'd the ends and done away with the black retaining clip and gone back to that godawful Velcro...we shall see.

8. Eric Gilliand

Yep, and you will be one of many methinks.

9. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

Eric the one willie had a go at lee for saying it was a proto it was the actual one as I got it from supplier in the UK
    I wasn't happy with it not saying it was poor but not happy as the micro sleeve was too short for the channel and the rubber kept riding out the plastic clips .
    But the concept of the handle is fantastic I wish I had bought one sooner . Love the handle .
    Also just been reading on a page about people going on at willie over his pg which I find a little unfair. But then reading other threads there all slagging bob hatt off over the liquidator. So it is alright to slag another company and person off but when the boot is on the other foot they spit there dummy out

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

They like to dish it out Jim but can't take any criticism themselves..and i thought they were all grown men lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement