Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washers!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No good to be honest as It's electric for a start also only 150 bar (2175 psi) & 11 lpm so spec is way to low for me to deep clean block paving quickly. Also would probably not last long as not designed for heavy usage unlike an industrial spec petrol pressure washer.

Best you look out for a decent spec petrol driven pressure washer instead as would last longer, do a better job and save a lot of time.

Min spec you should be looking for is

13 hp motor

3000 - 3600 psi

15 - 21 lpm flow rate they even do 30 lpm but are silly money.

on more expensive pressuure washers gearbox driven Interpump or cat pumps are fitted.

Some also use a hot box inline for steam/hot water pressure washing too but are expensive to purchase and running costs are very high.

One day I might treat myself to a decent higher spec hot pressure washer trailer rig when I win the loto. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Something like this would do the job... :rolleyes:

I agree with all of the above , ive a hotbox fitted in my wheelie bin cleaning van, cost £700 , briliant bit of kit, if you do buy an electric power washer make sure you get a circuit breaker as water an electric dont mix /emoticons/smile.png

Back