Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing residentials in London and the surrounding counties

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mr Klear

Hi folks hope everyones doing well!

I was wondering if there was a standard pricing for houses in London that most people work by like per window or full house price they quote customers for those working in london and the surrounding counties when doing residential cleans? First clean, regular clean

I’m assuming prices differ from area to area and the type of houses? just trying to get my head around the pricing strategy.

I’m looking to work and build my rounds around Essex East London North London, anyone operating in these areas would be great to here how you guys work.

Thanks

im in Essex and theres no need to price low ,folk here expect to pay well and they respect you more if you charge a decent amount . Most all love to open their wallet and let you see its full of twenties as they pull off a single note for you off the stack. Even a really tiddler flat is £15 a shot i use £15 as my baseline for residential .Commercial work as in shops is different rock bottom prices shops are having a hard time prices same prices as ten yrs ago therell often be an old stink Simon whose doing a string of shops at 7 quid a pop i dont go into his pisspoor lane when i can do a typical small house for £20 in same time as a chemists shop .Actually not long ago i had a factory shop outlet call me up old Si had been cancelled cos he was coming round a bit too often and i was asked to clean it as a one off so i said yes they told me he was doing it for 25 quid in and out i said id do it for 30 as and when and i got the job.

Last edited:
Hi folks hope everyones doing well!

I was wondering if there was a standard pricing for houses in London that most people work by like per window or full house price they quote customers for those working in london and the surrounding counties when doing residential cleans? First clean, regular clean

I’m assuming prices differ from area to area and the type of houses? just trying to get my head around the pricing strategy.

I’m looking to work and build my rounds around Essex East London North London, anyone operating in these areas would be great to here how you guys work.

Thanks
Market research is the only way to gauge the pricing structure. Do a Google search search of window cleaner nears me and record what pops up

@Mr Klear my in-laws live just outside greater london (Herts/Essex border) and they pay £15 for their mid terrace 3 bed. It has a conservatory which the guy does the windows and doors of. In my mind he's a little bit cheap but probably by about £2-3 for the size of job so not far off. I think he charged about £5 extra on the first clean but they hadn't been done for quite a while. You've probably heard this but make sure you tell customer that the conservatory roof isn't included. Hope that helps buddy.

Back