Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Problem with controller / one shot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well, all done and it is much better now. There is still quite a bit that comes out but it is 100 times better than before.
Thanks again for all the help & advice guys, got there in the end!

It's right what you all said about doing your own system as opposed to buying one complete - you certainly get to learn how it all works!
Good stuff Jamie :thumbsup:

Jamiesmack I see you are running the flow control at 60 , I had the same problem as you starting out but I found that the problem was the calibration setting's , is your Calibration set at 30 ? if not ten try same it should work ok then .

I must have spoken too soon my flow has suddenly decided to play up it flows for about 20 seconds then stops then starts again after 3 or 4 seconds and then 20 seconds starts and repeats the process it doesn't seem to be the one touch but it's definitely something else but it's got me baffled any help would be much appreciated

I must have spoken too soon my flow has suddenly decided to play up it flows for about 20 seconds then stops then starts again after 3 or 4 seconds and then 20 seconds starts and repeats the process it doesn't seem to be the one touch but it's definitely something else but it's got me baffled any help would be much appreciated
Probably calibration...

Try re-cal again maybe? But make sure pole is fully extended and vertical so as to mimic cleaning your highest windows...

Probably calibration...
Try re-cal again maybe? But make sure pole is fully extended and vertical so as to mimic cleaning your highest windows...
I've tried re calibrating from 28 up to 40 still same even disconnected hose to see if air locked but still no joy

People keep saying set you calibration at 30, but different set ups requires different calibration (length of hose etc). Attach pole, get it running, then do the automatic set up. This will set the calibration to your specific set up

That sounds like something to do with the battery

People keep saying set you calibration at 30, but different set ups requires different calibration (length of hose etc). Attach pole, get it running, then do the automatic set up. This will set the calibration to your specific set up
How do I do an automatic set up? Battery was new last week I've also checked to make sure that's fine too. I've now done all the checks I can think of and its still playing up.... Slightly annoying!!!

Finally got it sorted somehow a piece of paper/tissue had got into the pole hose an was restricting flow so shutting off the pump. All sorted now and up and running fine

Back