Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Progutter Pro-G Box Set

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good bit of kit mate.

If gutter is bad you can only clear a metre or two each time as gunk flows out of gutter and you can waste time faffing about.

less in gutter you can get longer reach with extension pole and work away.

you can upgrade to more robust model with steel strengthening

haha i already did on facebook and he didnt reply back lol!

the only concern i have is with the price they are as they are a little pricey but i dont mind spending it as theyre gonna make the job quicker for me but with them being plastic theres always the chance they could snap as opposed to the metal ones he had which could just bend but he hasnt got those advertised anymore and i dont wanna be pulling along the gutter and they snap at the neck or something?

do you guys think theyre really sturdy?

I have not broke them yet you could just buy the half round the most popular size and see how you get on with it

Found him to be pleasant to correspond with think his name is Danny.

They are designed to bypass gutter brackets.

I guess it is down to how heavy handed you are using them and whats in the gutter.

Treat her right and she will do the business for you plastic or upgrade with steel which is stronger and no doubt last longer

yes hes called danny just pm'd me back on facebook and will do them for £42, top man so just gonna pay the invoice when he sends it and hopefully get them in the next few days as ive got a few jobs ready just for this!

My new pro-g box set paid for itself on the very first gutter clearing job I used one tool on so is a no brainer if you ask me :Image9:

I've just ordered a set. I don't do gutter clearing but bought them for my house, with the idea that if any customer does ask, I can say yes.

im hoping my set comes tomorrow or tuesday as ive got two jobs thats gonna pay for it and a little more!

got one house though thats a very long detatched house and not sure i can get to the middle of the house from the front as they have the half roof along the first floor thats always a pain in the **** for me so hoping my 3 mtr unger pole will reach all along from either end!

i got mine off the link on the window cleaning page on facebook,i missed his offer but contacted him directly and he did me the offer,top bloke £42 inc postage!

Most I do now with my gutter clearing ladder is setup on the house roof normally with one ladder set as I can reach (with a lot of practice now) 6m in each direction as long as the gap is big enough. However for really awkward jobs like the extention to the right in the example pic to save walking on ground floor pitched roof tiles would use my guttervac instead.

Example pic

View attachment 4018

I would not try to clear guttering without a microlite standoff & ankalad fitted to my ladder now as gutter clearing is defo dangerous work.

im hoping my set comes tomorrow or tuesday as ive got two jobs thats gonna pay for it and a little more!

got one house though thats a very long detatched house and not sure i can get to the middle of the house from the front as they have the half roof along the first floor thats always a pain in the **** for me so hoping my 3 mtr unger pole will reach all along from either end!
View attachment 2307

No as are acme threads so need an acme male end to fit them on,

can I use that on the end of my clx?

Latest Posts

Back