Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Progutter Pro-G Box Set

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just have one setup on a spare old wfp angle adaptor I keep in the van so if I want to use a wfp can just swap the angle adaptors over on the pole.

Just been on to gardiners and ordered that part and some light weight fan jets and couple of other little bits that I weren't intending to buy but couldn't help myself lol

progutters sell this thing which would work too. I was going to buy a harris pole specially for it, but this'll save me. So... it's almost free in a sense :Image16:

4600000933.jpg

We seem to have posted at the same time but no that has an acme female thread so doesn't fit a wfp unless you swap the base part over with a euro thread from another wfp angle adaptor.

progutters sell this thing which would work too. I was going to buy a harris pole specially for it, but this'll save me. So... it's almost free in a sense :Image16:

4600000933.jpg

Nice one Neil.

Progutter also sell etorre acme angle adaptors (acme thread both ends) so can fit on any unger/harris pole

http://progutter.co.uk/catalogue/4575763416/Adjustable-adaptor-(Ettore)-***FREE-P-P***/5786570

If you have a spare wfp angle adaptor you could swap the ends over so not only one would fit a wfp for a progutter tool now but the other with the acme female end and euro male end could then fit any wfp brush onto an unger/harris type pole .

cheers for the link mate, going to give these gutter tools a go I think, gutter vacs are a bit of a headache on some jobs but will be keeping it for flats and hard to reach places /emoticons/smile.png

did my first clean with these this morning and must have cut the job in half timewise, worked a treat and even though i thought they was abit expensive for what they are i would definately but anouther set!!

used my unger pole and only thing i had to make sure was the attachment was screwed on tight, gonna order the angle adjuster bit next so i can reach up.

one question though, when youve scraped all the crud to the end how do you guys get it out, by hand grabbing it out or using a scooper or something?

I thought you would like the progutter pro-g tools glen as they are very handy gutter clearing tools to use.

Depends what the crud is like and the gap between the tiles as would normaly handball it out or use a gutter spoon and even sometimes like the jobs I did today vac the sludge out.

View attachment 4032

This one I could not use the pro-g tools so made my own scraper attached to a set of drain rods and rodded it through instead

View attachment 4033

View attachment 2319

View attachment 2320

i had to switch from the big half moon to smaller one half way down as like you say the gutters got a bit too close to the tiles but just the time alone was so much quicker!

just wish i had them yesterday on a dorma bungalow that took me an hour and half having to go up ladders clean abit then comes down move them then go back up and do the next bit lol!

Nice one...just goes to show how much easier it can be without having to keep moving the ladder every few feet.

I think the max I have managed to clear to date on 2 storey properties is around 6-7 meters in one direction from one ladder set. That's using a wfp & pro-g tools from my gutter clearing ladder system with the microlite standoff positioned on roof tiles.

Bloody hope not I thought he was doing me a favour selling them without postage lol!

Isn't there a deal coming on Facebook soon, seen some posts from the admin on there?

Just for the crack I tried clearing a hip roof short gutter run today on a large posh house I was working on using a half round gutter tool as could not ne arsed to gut me guttervac out of the van as the rest I was doing by ladder.

The 25 ft wfp pole I was using just reached holding it above shoulder height.

I simply pushed the **** to the end stop end and hooked it out using the same pro-g tool.

Jobe done in under 5 mins :Image3:

really is a tool worth having isnt it pal, i think the only thing putting some people off is the price and although it may be worth it to us as we'd get the money back on a job or two max but some people may use it once at home and never again but then again most people who want theyre gutters clearing they call us!!!

Latest Posts

Back