Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom nano trolly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've gotta agree with @Pjj here Scottish. I think you're running on an old school way of thinking. When I used to flog driveways some of the lads would rock up and quote more because of how nice the house was. Then a professional company would come in behind us and get the job because they quoted for what it's actually worth. I've got £2million houses that I do for little more than some 4 bed detached properties. To add to that sometimes they're quicker too, once people stick on a conservatory and dormer windows, maybe a flat roof extension with a skylight, they can take some time.
I act like the council tax pricing and it seems to work for me. When work stops coming in then I will probably change. Out today cleaning that big house and quoting for other work they want done. When busy one can quote higher and if you get it then its a bonus. ?

Don't understand why pay £650 when a Gardiners Backpack will cost £130 and they do the same job. Is there something I am missing about the pure freedom trolley?
That’s the decision I had to make when starting out - Gardiner Back Pack or Nano Trolley. If you can afford it then it’s Nano Trolley all day as it’s a great piece of kit. I also looked at it from the customers point of view and what would look more professional. Very pleased with my choice of kit.

Back