Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Static Systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECSEssex

Hi Guys,

Thought I would quickly sum up my experience with PF static systems. 

Around six years ago I purchased a 1,000 litre static system with 2X 20 inch pre filters and a HF4 4040 membrane. It comes with the standard IBC tank including a solenoid shut off for when the tank is full.

I used this system with an additional IBC tank (linked) and so all in all this system was filling 2,000 litres per 24 hours as the water was being shared between three vans.

I would give this system 10/10 for value and bang for buck, it got abused for six years and worked flawlessly, for just over £1,000 this has to be the easiest way to get a fully working no stress RO system for a no frills price.

The company are very helpful and bend over backwards to help you with maintenance or teach you the basics if you're new to the game.

I just ordered a new system from them (Friday Just Gone) and I bought the new stand up HF5 4040 system which is all bolted to a powder coated frame but does not come with a tank, I chose this as I have my own IBC tanks ready to roll. 

I told them I need it asap as I cant work without it and low and behold they built it the same day and I received it Monday! - Im not going to name any other businesses but I have to say PF are extremely efficient and reasonably priced they wipe the floor with others I have used, I can not recommend their static systems enough.

The 2400GPD system I just received Is brilliant.

Unpack, set up, flush and you're ready to go!

I would rate PF 10/10 for static systems that get the job done and the new powder coated frame stand up systems look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back