Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Radial rocker brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for that appreciate it
Tbh what spruce has told you is the truth, all the gear he sells looks good but even his poles are too heavy.

You tube squeeky dave just done a review in the brush have a look at that.

He's started a UK company called wash it.co.uk or has franchised out to somebody in the UK but still over priced

Tbh what spruce has told you is the truth, all the gear he sells looks good but even his poles are too heavy.

You tube squeeky dave just done a review in the brush have a look at that.

He's started a UK company called wash it.co.uk or has franchised out to somebody in the UK but still over priced
Thanks I appreciate your reply. This is the kind of answer I was looking for before it all got out of hand. I knew nothing of the brush or the man and that’s why I asked.

If the brush does what it says it does, ie no rinsing needed as it's rinsing when you scrub, then it would speed things up 10 fold and I'd pay £275 if the end result meant the works done in half the time.

I'm pretty sure everyone would be using this brush if it done that even if it cost £500. I looked at that brush before, if it worked, you would be seeing other window cleaners using it, the fact I've not seen any using it and there's ppl on here been using wfp for 10 years plus who don't use it pretty much makes my mind up that it doesn't do what it says

I've just watched squeeky clean daves review, where he said the brush will cut time in about half for a big job he was doing. So I'm assuming it works then. I'm going to look at them when I get home.

I've just watched squeeky clean daves review, where he said the brush will cut time in about half for a big job he was doing. So I'm assuming it works then. I'm going to look at them when I get home.
Think he got given there stuff free of charge so he’s hardly going to give an unbiased review all theses ones on you tube get paid etc to do reviews if they gave a bad review ones wouldn’t give them stuff to test . Take it all with a pinch of salt .

For us the cost of it is irrelevant, if it was actually usable at height all day. If it saved us 1 nights hotel bill it would pay for itself within 2 months. I doubt you'd be able to use it on an Xtreme pole, due to it's weight, and even if you could our arms and shoulders would be goosed by lunchtime.

Think he got given there stuff free of charge so he’s hardly going to give an unbiased review all theses ones on you tube get paid etc to do reviews if they gave a bad review ones wouldn’t give them stuff to test . Take it all with a pinch of salt .

The thread title of the video says he bought it, based on that it should be what he honestly thinks about how it works.

I'm going to try creste the weight of the brush on my pole the now to see what it would be like. I've 2 metal pins in my left arm, one in both bones. 13 or 14 stitches each I'm length so quite a big part of my lower arm. It's nowhere near as strong as my other arm and weight wise it might not be practical for me to have

For us the cost of it is irrelevant, if it was actually usable at height all day. If it saved us 1 nights hotel bill it would pay for itself within 2 months. I doubt you'd be able to use it on an Xtreme pole, due to it's weight, and even if you could our arms and shoulders would be goosed by lunchtime.

That's why I said in a previous post, if it made a big difference time wise then it could be £500 and ppl would buy it.

The thread title of the video says he bought it, based on that it should be what he honestly thinks about how it works.

I'm going to try creste the weight of the brush on my pole the now to see what it would be like. I've 2 metal pins in my left arm, one in both bones. 13 or 14 stitches each I'm length so quite a big part of my lower arm. It's nowhere near as strong as my other arm and weight wise it might not be practical for me to have
Ok maybe it is an honest review then but most get given stuff .
The best brush w3 ever used was the vikan sill brush lasted 4 years and still nothing wrong with it ,excellent scrubbing power but it’s just way to heavy we used to use an old excell 45 foot carbon pole with ot on the end it was like wrestling a shark on a fishing rod ???

Totally agree cost isn’t an issue if it saves time and money it would be worth the investment but the weight is not going to save time or effort it’s a non starter . Also wouldn’t buy anything to do with Perry he’s a total conman .

I've watched it and watched a few other video's where he's been using it and it does look really good, especially with all the attachments for different surfaces etc. Do they all come with the brush or are they extra's?

Lol just watched one of there videos he claims it removes silicone from Windows , well now I think we all know that’s impossible .
Do you think it will be as good as a normal brush head for standard residential houses? Feel like its more of a commercial brush.

Defiantly wouldn't be any good for first cleans xd, not in my area anyways haha

If it does what it says it does then it cuts out the time spent throughout the day rinsing the window. If all your having to do is scrub the window starting at the bottom to top then down again and that gets the same results with that brush as you currently get with having to rinse after scrubbing then I don't have to tell you lot just how much time it could free up over a month.

If it does what it says it does then it cuts out the time spent throughout the day rinsing the window. If all your having to do is scrub the window starting at the bottom to top then down again and that gets the same results with that brush as you currently get with having to rinse after scrubbing then I don't have to tell you lot just how much time it could free up over a month.
If it does that , but look at the volume of water it uses , any brush would do the same thing if you used that much water , also you wouldn’t be able to do as much work with it due to the weight as well , it’s designed for large commercial buildings not houses although it would work on them but it’s a large brush on smaller windows I have not used one but have held it and had it on a pole trust me it’s unwieldy and ime no wimp I certainly wouldn’t want to use it all day

For that price I would want one that spins and all I need to do is hold it on the window. I did a first clean today and went round and cleaned sills and above vents with a damp cloth. Made the job so much easier on the pole.

Buy a facelift rinse bar for under 20 quid and add it to your brush
Job done to rinse while scrubbing rather than perrys overpriced ? which is basically the same idea

Ok maybe it is an honest review then but most get given stuff .
The best brush w3 ever used was the vikan sill brush lasted 4 years and still nothing wrong with it ,excellent scrubbing power but it’s just way to heavy we used to use an old excell 45 foot carbon pole with ot on the end it was like wrestling a shark on a fishing rod ???
To be fair squeeky Dave tells it how he sees’s it unlike most on YouTube

Latest Posts

Back