Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Radial rocker brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ocahan01

I’ve been doing a bit of research on brushes for wfp and came across the radial rocker brush. At £275 quid it seems ridiculously expensive. I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience in working with this brush and if so is it worth the high price tag ?

Why not buy one and do a review @Ocahan01

Not only is it expensive, but do you know what it weighs?

If you investigate further, you will find the owner of Reach-it hasn't got much of a following in the UK.

Disgraced reseller back in business

Aussie reseller under siege in NZ

Nobody got their payments for non delivered computers they bought refunded. The business collapsed, and a destitute Perry somehow managed to find the capital to invest in another business and another business.

What's Perrys real name? Michael Maait?

Unfortunately for him, he has too much history to ever become a force in window cleaning in the UK. He has a better representation in the States. I'm not sure how successful he is in Oz or NZ tbh. He has a few faithful followers, and he has a couple of good ideas, but overall, his prices for what he delivers are way out of line to what us plebs see as good economic value.

Why not buy one and do a review @Ocahan01

Not only is it expensive, but do you know what it weighs?

If you investigate further, you will find the owner of Reach-it hasn't got much of a following in the UK.

Disgraced reseller back in business

Aussie reseller under siege in NZ

Nobody got their payments for non delivered computers they bought refunded. The business collapsed, and a destitute Perry somehow managed to find the capital to invest in another business and another business.

What's Perrys real name? Michael Maait?

Unfortunately for him, he has too much history to ever become a force in window cleaning in the UK. He has a better representation in the States. I'm not sure how successful he is in Oz or NZ tbh. He has a few faithful followers, and he has a couple of good ideas, but overall, his prices for what he delivers are way out of line to what us plebs see as good economic value.
I would never buy a brush to do a review on. I’m not a YouTuber and I’ve more sense than to spend that sort of money on a brush I never heard of until a few days ago.

I would never buy a brush to do a review on. I’m not a YouTuber and I’ve more sense than to spend that sort of money on a brush I never heard of until a few days ago.
Why not? Many of us buy products and give them a quick review on how they felt with us. It's got nothing to do with YouTube.

One example; I purchased a Victron battery monitor and a battery to battery charger to see if the B2B battery charger performed better than my split charge relay. Following along with your comment, then maybe we have no sense buying a product and reporting back, so you can benefit from our experience.

Last edited:
Why not? Many of us buy products and give them a quick review on how they felt with us. It's got nothing to do with YouTube.

I purchased a Victron battery monitor and a battery to battery charger to see if the B2B battery charger performed better than my split charge relay. Then maybe we have no sense buying a product and reporting back, so you can benefit from our experiences.
I get your point spruce but 275 quid for a brush is a very eye watering amount.

I get your point spruce but 275 quid for a brush is a very eye watering amount.
I agree, it's a crazy price, and no, I would never spend that much on a brush. I would never trust a word the manufacturer of the products says because, in my opinion, his track past record doesn't inspire confidence in me to believe what he says.

Personally, I can't see how a brush could help me clean a window 6 times faster than a Gardiner brush I'm currently using. (Based on a price comparison.)

I got hoodwinked in buying an Aerial Tecbuc brush 14 years ago as the best brush you could buy. No it wasn't.

Once again you ask an innocent genuine question on here and some arsehole comes back with attitude.
You ok spruce ? Must be a big weight on your shoulders carrying around all
That anger. 275 quid for a brush so I’m asking for a bit of feedback if anyone has used it. I didn’t at any point ask someone to go buy and review one on my behalf.
Are you the only person on the planet that buys something without the benefit of advice or reading a review ?
Get a life man.
Sorry, but you indirectly insulted my intelligence with your post in reply. You are the one who seems to have a problem, not me. What right have you got to call me an arsehole?

Once again you ask an innocent genuine question on here and some arsehole comes back with attitude.
That anger. 275 quid for a brush so I’m asking for a bit of feedback if anyone has used it. I didn’t at any point ask someone to go buy and review one on my behalf.
Are you the only person on the planet that buys something without the benefit of advice or reading a review ?
Get a life man.
Spruce is the most helpful guy on here and certainly doesn't have any attitude problems, I think you need to re read his posts there is nothing to cause offence in any of them

I don't mind buying something if its reasonable priced to try it out. If it makes my life easier or the job quicker. Bought those movable lenses in those glasses that are advertised. £20 odds and my mum has borrowed them. ?

Sorry, but you indirectly insulted my intelligence with your post in reply. You are the one who seems to have a problem, not me. What right have you got to call me an arsehole?
You’re suggesting rather than asking for advice I just go and buy one. Is that not what you said ?

K
It sounds as if you would start a fight in an empty house, better if you join the other forum.w
It sounds as if you would start a fight in an empty house, better if you join the other forum.
No I wouldn’t but if I ask a genuine question I expect a respectful response. A few weeks ago you guys were all it with a guy who asked about advice in starting up a window business.
Responses were overwhelming negative and mostly rude.

You’re suggesting rather than asking for advice I just go and buy one. Is that not what you said ?
I think he was saying if you like the look of it buy one and try it and do a review with your findings as not many have used them , we could easily afford one but the weight and size and the guy who sells them is a crook so I personally wouldn’t buy one , that’s just my own personal thoughts, but most of us on here by kit and will do a quick review on the product and or customer service from the firm as a independent non biased non payed basis you ones on here get an honest review.

I think he was saying if you like the look of it buy one and try it and do a review with your findings as not many have used them , we could easily afford one but the weight and size and the guy who sells them is a crook so I personally wouldn’t buy one , that’s just my own personal thoughts, but most of us on here by kit and will do a quick review on the product and or customer service from the firm as a independent non biased non payed basis you ones on here get an honest review.
100% agree with you but a nearly 300 quid brush is a different story. I was genuinely interested if anyone had used one because of how expensive it is in comparison. Got the impression of spruce that I should just buy one and and see what it’s like. It was a harmless innocent genuine question.

Get a life man.
This is completely out of order, only one A-hole I am seeing in this thread, mind your attitude and language

Look I asked a question about a product and the answer was basically why don’t you buy one and find out.
It’s always the same gang of no it all users on here who have something smart or sarcastic to say.
I can tell you now that unless I’m banned I ain’t going nowhere and won’t be pushed out by the same main responders on here. If you look at my replies to post on here I’ve never been anything but respectful and helpful to people who genuinely need help or advice.
@Ocahan01 I suggest you read this thread from the start and maybe you will realise that you are acting like a total ? end........ my first time back here in 3 years and to see spruce been called a asshole is totally out of order!

I don't mind buying something if its reasonable priced to try it out. If it makes my life easier or the job quicker. Bought those movable lenses in those glasses that are advertised. £20 odds and my mum has borrowed them. ?
Enjoy this moment the only time you're going to see somebody else getting **** instead of you ?

Latest Posts

Back