Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

started using window cleaning pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

its much better then george for me... i find it much easier to use... george was to confusing for me....

window cleaning pro is basic and everything you want to do is easy. When i was using george... i was so confused... /emoticons/wacko.png

some people prefer george but some prefer window cleaning pro

and am behind window cleaning pro all the way lol

I had a system I designed myself which took a fare bit of time to do, and scrap it for excel. I had auto update features, and auto emails to customers when they didn't pay or I missed them. But found it just took too long sitting updating it every ***ht. I wasn't so bad when I was just starting out, but some days we can do through 35+ customers, and if you have a ***ht out or something on, you have to do double the next ***ht, and its just OTT.

I have roundabout 400 custys & still use pen & paper. I know where I am and what I'm doing all in notebooks and diarys and 4 years down the line still use the same system.

im same i have one book its full of different areas/streets i know what week they fall on i have a glance and rest is all in my head i remember every house and price:)

Back