Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

George window cleaning assistant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I back mine up to the cloud, I thought Squeegee did daily backups' so all of yours should be safe
Your not backed up correctly unless you backup your backup.

Squeegee does do daily backups. But you should also do your own backups and store the data in a different place from where Squeegee stores there’s. This isn’t anything against Squeegee, it’s just best practice (technically you should have a third, offline, off-site backup. Say a hard drive at a family member’s house).

Your not backed up correctly unless you backup your backup.

Squeegee does do daily backups. But you should also do your own backups and store the data in a different place from where Squeegee stores there’s. This isn’t anything against Squeegee, it’s just best practice (technically you should have a third, offline, off-site backup. Say a hard drive at a family member’s house).
I have mine buried under a tree in a wood marked X

George window cleaning assistant stop trading.

anyone-have the download file for George as I want to update my current computer but I have never downloaded The file to install on another pc.
if anyone as downed file they could send me would really appreciate it.
Hi there,
I can't get hold of anyone from George. I need to import all of the data in George to another programme but it needs to be saved in a CSV file for me to do it. Does anyone know if and how I can do this?

Hi there,
I can't get hold of anyone from George. I need to import all of the data in George to another programme but it needs to be saved in a CSV file for me to do it. Does anyone know if and how I can do this?
Paul Saunders is no longer available and has closed George operations. He was suffering from poor health. I hope he is still ok.

System, then Merge/Export, Jobs and then tick the boxes you want to export. I found that all I need is all dates next due on set to 1st Oct 2022 to 18/01/2024. My dates were set on 16/03/2015. Changing the next due dates didn't make a different to the report. I ignored the debts, but you may decide not to. I was just backing my database up.
It backs up as a CSV file. If you open it and then save it as a xlsx file.

Back