Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Really hard water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Areon

Hello, can anyone help me ? I want to purify my water but looking on the best way to do so as my ppm is 380 would a reverse osmosis  5 stage purify it to be able to just run through a di filter from tank. Thanks 

Hello, can anyone help me ? I want to purify my water but looking on the best way to do so as my ppm is 380 would a reverse osmosis  5 stage purify it to be able to just run through a di filter from tank. Thanks 
Welcome to the forum.

All of the relevant answers to your enquiry can be found using the page search at the top right hand corner 

It's a very common question and it wears out our thumbs typing the answers 

Get yourself a note pad and pen and build yourself up a list which will help you best understand the trade and associated equipment needed 

With the tap tds you have a 5 stage R/O which is most likely one of these  5 Stage R/O they are absolutely no good more so the cheap ones sold on Ebay you need a  40/40 or 40/40 as on here https://www.daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm 
So that 40/40 system then through a Di vessel 

I've been trying to cost up having a system in the garage, but I'm on a water meter here (and not great pressure so would probably need a booster pump)

However once i get the customer base I'm hoping for then would be a good investment. Spotless water were talking about a new filling station which would be a 2 min drive from my house. At the moment i have to do a 1hr round trip, Meh

So that 40/40 system then through a Di vessel 

I've been trying to cost up having a system in the garage, but I'm on a water meter here (and not great pressure so would probably need a booster pump)

However once i get the customer base I'm hoping for then would be a good investment. Spotless water were talking about a new filling station which would be a 2 min drive from my house. At the moment i have to do a 1hr round trip, Meh
I think the 40/40 may take it down to zero I'm not sure to be honest you may also need a di vessel, it can't be good having a meter, we will need to change our mains water supply from a lead one to plastic next year and I'm hoping the waterboard won't be putting a meter on the update connection as I could really do with out one.

As for spotless they have been opening one near me for the last 2 years, just checked and that's not happening 

Latest Posts

Back