Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommended traditional starter kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

And then put a wagtail or 0° swiveloc on the pole and squeegeeing is a lot easier also

what squeegee and window washer is most popular currently, plus are they trad beginner friendly ?

thanks

wagtail and ninja have been catching my eye.

Thanks

Moerman microfibre applicator and liquidator squeegees

Although if not bothered about cutting down your detailing work unger ergotec handles and s channels (not s plus) are great

what squeegee and window washer is most popular currently, plus are they trad beginner friendly ?thanks

wagtail and ninja have been catching my eye.

Thanks
It's too big a question. It's all a matter of personal choice, what suits you might not suit someone else. I think that anyone starting out should learn their skill with basic equipment before moving on. So a basic applicator and a standard squeegee. See how you go with that, before investing in more expensive stuff. You see on this forum how people love or hate Wagtails, Ninjas etc. These fancy squeegees only make it easier for you, it doesn't make you a good window cleaner.

Always believed good tools are money well spent, a poor tool will probably break straight away, so i'd rather buy once.

Will try the moerman thanks.

Latest Posts

Back