Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof cleaning solution

WCF

Help Support WCF:

He has posted a video of it in action looks very good but expensive, if you di enough of it though it’s worth the expense 
I recently bought some replacement jets for the nozzle and they cost £30 each. Nothing cheap with Falch but does save a ton of time. If I had constant work then I would buy another one. This would mean I have one for roofs and one for monoblock because at the moment I need to swap it over all the time.

Yep certainly good bit of kit, if you have the work then it's a great investment, I'm all for making a job easy as possible, but haven't worked that out. 

Yes but you will get wet ????
What would you say is the best dilution of hypo starting at 15% for a roof clean? Also do you have to rinse the hypo off or is it best to leave it up there to do it’s magic? Got the roof clean in question booked in at £600. I think it maybe slightly under priced but wasn’t too bothered as it’s my first one and was really using it as a learn I curve although I have been practicing on my own property. Since advertising it I have also acquired a good few render and stonework cleans. 

Took a few wks, he had to send a quick release lever later on.  I didnt really want to say about my experience.  But I had ordered stuff n it didnt come n I tried email n text,no reply, ended up doing a paypal resolution thing, he got in contact after that n got all my stuff, didnt get a sorry, but hey ho, I've only just started using flat scraper,bought the metal brush which is good. Bought the double headed one.  As others said he is a bit hit n miss, but the stuff seems good n I will order more if I need it.

What would you say is the best dilution of hypo starting at 15% for a roof clean? Also do you have to rinse the hypo off or is it best to leave it up there to do it’s magic? Got the roof clean in question booked in at £600. I think it maybe slightly under priced but wasn’t too bothered as it’s my first one and was really using it as a learn I curve although I have been practicing on my own property. Since advertising it I have also acquired a good few render and stonework cleans. 
What is the roof surface made of concrete or slate ??? If concrete a stronger mix would be better as the tiles will absorb some of the mix you want the hypo on the surface not being absorbed intimacy the tile , wet the roof down well  before applying the mix with a hose pipe , them apply a mix of 4-1 again strength of mix is dependant on what you are trying to kill/ accomplish, a stronger mix up to 50/50 can be used , just keel applying it and keep  it wet for  up to 30-40  muinits , it does need rinsing off or you will find it will turn white with salt deposits as the hypo breaks down 

Back