Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rootek Tuff tubeless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stratf01

I've read a few good comments here about this rootek tuff tubeless setup.

Can anyone confirm the longevity of this system?

I'd be reluctant to have to change the thing after a few weeks.

Thanks

Thanks
This is the one I'm on about:

Thanks guys

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Thanks
We tested them before they were released they are still going strong now , not sure how long ago that was but @Skxawng will remember, I would thoroughly recommend them

I've been using the @Skxawng tubless system for over 18 months and although I don't work as hard as lots on here I do swap poles multiple times a day. The system works very well for me and the only issue I had was a rectus 21 needed a bit of wd40 but that's not the tubless system's fault just a rectus issue.
If you didn't know the maker is part of the forum. I think there is also a forum discount code if you have a search.

Hi, I'm still using my original prototype which is almost 2 years old now and still have zero problems with it. I disconnect it regularly which I think keeps the rectus coupler in good condition.
The only real problems with wear and tear so far are usually down to it being fitted incorrectly and the coupler sticking out the end of the pole and wearing out. If fitted correctly, the coupler is safe inside the base of the pole.
WCF20 is the code for 20% discount for forum members.

Thanks
I've been using the Rootek setup for at least over a year and it's been great. Just purchased it again for a new pole. I like to check from time to time if there's anything new on Rootek Designs as he comes up with clever things.

I've been using the Rootek setup for at least over a year and it's been great. Just purchased it again for a new pole. I like to check from time to time if there's anything new on Rootek Designs as he comes up with clever things.
That's very encouraging to hear. Does that spring on the bottom annoy you? I think that's the only thing that would do my head in as have my hands on bottom quite a lot

That's very encouraging to hear. Does that spring on the bottom annoy you? I think that's the only thing that would do my head in as have my hands on bottom quite a lot
It doesn't annoy me at all and I have my hand on the end of the pole. The spring is only a little thicker than the pole hose and not sharp so it really isn't noticeable.

Was sure @steve garwood would have commented on that before now.. 🤔

Sorry 😁
It is brilliant for stopping the tube splitting at the base which used to drive me mad, but it can be removed if you prefer. It's a left hand thread so unscrew it clockwise to remove it 👍

Was sure @steve garwood would have commented on that before now.. 🤔

Sorry 😁
It is brilliant for stopping the tube splitting at the base which used to drive me mad, but it can be removed if you prefer. It's a left hand thread so unscrew it clockwise to remove it 👍
Not me. I don’t use tubeless as I never disconnect either of my poles at each side of the van.

Please can you invent something that repairs microbore when it has a small split.
Something that doesn’t require o clips as they would catch on my rollers (I have the smaller size rollers) 🙏🙏🧑🏻‍🦰

Not me. I don’t use tubeless as I never disconnect either of my poles at each side of the van.

Please can you invent something that repairs microbore when it has a small split.
Something that doesn’t require o clips as they would catch on my rollers (I have the smaller size rollers) 🙏🙏🧑🏻‍🦰
You missed the quote above my post 😂
Yes, I've been trying various things but nothing I'm 100% happy with yet.

Hi, I'm still using my original prototype which is almost 2 years old now and still have zero problems with it. I disconnect it regularly which I think keeps the rectus coupler in good condition.
The only real problems with wear and tear so far are usually down to it being fitted incorrectly and the coupler sticking out the end of the pole and wearing out. If fitted correctly, the coupler is safe inside the base of the pole.
WCF20 is the code for 20% discount for forum members.
You should set up a stall at the cleaning expo this weekend mate quality products btw

Latest Posts

Back