rutland pumps

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by steve garwood, Dec 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Just wanted to big up ben at Rutland pumps. He sent a driver with my new machine today. On the way the drivers clutch went, so ben got in his van, picked up my machine and delivered it to my house at 8pm tonight! That's from the midlands to Kent and now he has that long journey back. So if your reading this ben, thankyou

Advertisement
  2. super mck

super mck Active Member

Bet that did his back the world of good.good customer service Mr ben

3. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Used the machine today. One word, awesome. I priced the drive at £230 as I'm used to a karcher and assumed id be there all day. I was finished at 2.04 exactly and the drive looked amazing, wish I took a photo! The only thing I found a bit cumbersome was the main hose. It was like wrestling an anaconda:eek:

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Good to hear Steve,

You wait till your coiling up the hose and wacks you in the nuts, that's painful :mad::confused:

Advertisement