Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Serious debate time.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Taylors breakfast coffee

Yorkshire tea

Depending on mood

If i have to resort to instant coffee it is 2 spoons of coffee or it's not strong enough

Can't stand cheap tea, rather go without
Having tried various teas I honestly find the value stuff to taste just as good hence why I buy it.

I'm like that with coffee though to me the cheap stuff tastes like poison.

All I can can say is if my taste buds like the cheap stuff and my wallet likes it too its a win for me.

You should be angry at your taste buds for liking the expensive stuff and costing you more.

Having tried various teas I honestly find the value stuff to taste just as good hence why I buy it.
I'm like that with coffee though to me the cheap stuff tastes like poison.

All I can can say is if my taste buds like the cheap stuff and my wallet likes it too its a win for me.

You should be angry at your taste buds for liking the expensive stuff and costing you more.
I just drank so much nasty 'tea' (they claimed it's tea but the tea and coffee taste the same) in the army now i can't stand it. Same with chicken, I hate it after eating it every day for 8 months.

On my way home from being abroad for 4 days and haven't had a decent cuppa in that time. As soon as I get in, the kettle will be fired up and the biscuit tin is getting raided.

I find its easy getting a decent coffee abroad, but difficult to find a decent tea /emoticons/smile.png

Am I the only one who doesn't drink either? I'll have the odd cup of coffee during the winter to warm me up but go months and months between cups. Would much rather a cold drink. Cider preferably.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Am I the only one who doesn't drink either? I'll have the odd cup of coffee during the winter to warm me up but go months and months between cups. Would much rather a cold drink. Cider preferably.

That is a bit odd. Mind you my gf drinks very little tea maybe one cup a week and very rarely coffee maybe 1 cup a month.

The upside is its cheaper the downside is she never makes me a cuppa

Can't really have a cider before work every morning though Neil

Am I the only one who doesn't drink either? I'll have the odd cup of coffee during the winter to warm me up but go months and months between cups.
er..... dont know if i trust a bloke who doesn't drink tea or coffee! lol.

how do you get through the day without drinking a brew.... you dont carry a hip flask do you??? :laugh:

er..... dont know if i trust a bloke who doesn't drink tea or coffee! lol.
how do you get through the day without drinking a brew.... you dont carry a hip flask do you??? :laugh:
I normally have a can of coke or a bottle of lucozade. Very occasionally I'll have a pint at lunchtime if one of my mates is off work but I usually save the hip flask til the weekend.

oooooohhh... pint at lunch :thumbsup:

aint that a great feeling!

You've cracked out a ton of work by lunchtime - the sun is shining and you're in the boozer chatting with a mate, then a slow squiggly amble home....

I like tea, don't like stewing in cup for 5 mins but do like a nice tea out of a tea pot, brand don't matter if made right [emoji1303]

Back