Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky vac commercial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Quickwindowclean

Hello just a quick one . Can anyone give me good feed back on the sky vac commercial? Its 3400 what I was using the smaller older atom which I think was 1600w .

I'm assuming that's commercial one is so much better ? I think they sell another one which is more expensive but it's the same power.

Just hoping to hear some good feedback if possible.

I need a gutter vacuum that I can really rely on.

And it doesn't get glocged up every time

I have the Sky Vac Industrial, I bought the 110v one as I do commercial work and was advised the 110v would be less likely to overheat. The only problem I had with it was a motor failed but Spinaclean replaced it straight away.

I also have the Inteceptor as one man can get it in and out of the van whereas the genie required to run the Industrial tends to be 70kgs+ and therefore a 2 man job or carrying ramps around.

I think the Inteceptor has slightly better suction but the Industrial did everything I asked of it. I take it with me on my travels incase the Inteceptor fails.

Like @Part Timer I have the interceptor in fact I was singing its praises to him and he then bough one , I do accept it’s not something you would buy for the odd house though , my experience with spinner clean has been really good both Helen and Rob have always returned calls quickly and sorted a couple of minor issues straight away without any questions, only complaint I have is I want some of the new hose that’s lighter and they don’t have any stock and cannot give a delivery date , that’s not thier fault though . I see on @Julia Martin GVS site that I think they sell the same hose but are dearer than skyvac so I might have to try and get it from them ???

Like @Part Timer I have the interceptor in fact I was singing its praises to him and he then bough one , I do accept it’s not something you would buy for the odd house though , my experience with spinner clean has been really good both Helen and Rob have always returned calls quickly and sorted a couple of minor issues straight away without any questions, only complaint I have is I want some of the new hose that’s lighter and they don’t have any stock and cannot give a delivery date , that’s not thier fault though . I see on @Julia Martin GVS site that I think they sell the same hose but are dearer than skyvac so I might have to try and get it from them ???
So I think industrial is overkill. Will be using on houses .

But regarding the power of the commercial unit this is totally fine nothing wrong with it right?

I mean it's a massive difference to 1600 w ?

So I think industrial is overkill. Will be using on houses .

But regarding the power of the commercial unit this is totally fine nothing wrong with it right?

I mean it's a massive difference to 1600 w ?
No it will be fine for domestic , you don’t have to use full power but if you need more power and haven’t got it you are stuffed , always look to what you might be trying to do in a couple of years I have seen so many buy kit that’s fine for them now but as the do bigger jobs it’s not up to the job . 

Hello just a quick one . Can anyone give me good feed back on the sky vac commercial? Its 3400 what I was using the smaller older atom which I think was 1600w .

I'm assuming that's commercial one is so much better ? I think they sell another one which is more expensive but it's the same power.

Just hoping to hear some good feedback if possible.

I need a gutter vacuum that I can really rely on.

And it doesn't get glocged up every time
Gutter vacuum systems Panther or predator 

No it will be fine for domestic , you don’t have to use full power but if you need more power and haven’t got it you are stuffed , always look to what you might be trying to do in a couple of years I have seen so many buy kit that’s fine for them now but as the do bigger jobs it’s not up to the job . 
Yeah basically.  The atom old one wasn't good enough . This commercial must be like night and day right 2.5x the suction power?

I think spinaclean have a new vac out that has twin motors at about 1400watts each. Aemackintosh has a vid out today on it.

It seems to sit between the new atom (cyclone entry) and the industrial ones at 3.3Kw.

I think spinaclean have a new vac out that has twin motors at about 1400watts each. Aemackintosh has a vid out today on it.

It seems to sit between the new atom (cyclone entry) and the industrial ones at 3.3Kw.
When you say industrial have you seen the commercial ? I think they're the same as the industrial just with lest extras

I have the sky vac commercial, but I bought the triple motor head upgrade a couple of months ago, so it’s 3300w now. But still on the commercial drum. It’s a fantastic vac. If it very unlikely broke tomorrow or got stolen, I’d buy the same one again!
You wouldn’t need anything bigger or more powerful for domestic. And it’s slightly smaller & lighter than the industrial. 

Our 5m wire reinforced hose which is fully in stock - without ends is £50 for a 5m length, I believe on their website it’s £56.40. 
We supply the wire reinforced hose on 5m, 10m and 15m lengths without ends and also with ends which connects to all of our cyclonic systems and 51mm poles. 

https://guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/product-category/hose-and-hose-fittings/hose/

Latest Posts

Back