Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac Atom - is it too good to be true?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes well looked on their web site,they have some tapered poles,and some cheaper clamped,Whats been throwing me is the wording on their w

eb site poles,like super lite or something . I conclude mine are the cheaper clamped ones,but a bit older cause of the writing on them.T,he hose is 10+ metres long,not sure how iam going to get on with that.What iam trying to fathom at the moment is pole diameter.Mine are 2".Sky vac offer two sizes 2" and a smaller diameter,they seem to be recommending the smaller dia greater suction and easyer accses to gutters themselves.Would you throw some light on pole dia for me please thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
No I just bought the vac from them and use my existing carbon poles that I bought from a different company , try looking on Grippatank web site to see if you recognise them on there , 
On my vac theres a metal insert(tube) about18"longcut at an angle,that fits in the side entry that the hoes goes over,bit of a beast,is yours like that?

Yes well looked on their web site,they have some tapered poles,and some cheaper clamped,Whats been throwing me is the wording on their w

eb site poles,like super lite or something . I conclude mine are the cheaper clamped ones,but a bit older cause of the writing on them.T,he hose is 10+ metres long,not sure how iam going to get on with that.What iam trying to fathom at the moment is pole diameter.Mine are 2".Sky vac offer two sizes 2" and a smaller diameter,they seem to be recommending the smaller dia greater suction and easyer accses to gutters themselves.Would you throw some light on pole dia for me please thanks
Don't get the thinner poles, access to gutters is via tools that are basically the same size no matter what the pole dimensions are 

Encouraging feedback & points of view on SVA fellas.

Im ordering my SVA next couple of days.

Cheers.

Hi, if you bought the skyvac atom and have used it. I am thinking of doing the exact same thing right now! I cant afford industrial, so is atom good?

Latest Posts

Back