Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft washing a roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes thanks very much,Id shoot those two seguls though?
Lol so would I but they are protected !,, as a side point over the last few years we have had a huge explosion in the number of seagulls living in the towns and on house roofs , since then all the roofs are growing algi,lichen,grass and any other greenery that you can think of and it’s down to there poo acting as a fertiliser it’s becoming a huge problem this picture shows what can happen in just 12 months  

DE9210E9-8D94-4C66-B1E2-A2B88CC6BA1B.jpeg

8F7AA0F0-DE64-454E-B3C6-D5FAA96CEF62.jpeg

A6E83C64-7283-4043-95AD-8C6273BE1858.jpeg

Seagulls are dangerous and try and claw your head if you go near their nests. One guy I knew had to mix up some sleeping tablets in bread so he could clear-out the gutters. It worked a treat and they all fell asleep on an industrial unit roof and he quickly finished the job. ?

second thoughts look at all the work their creating.My pidgions **** in the bird bath and then drink,they seemed to prefer this to fresh water,time after time,one day whilst drinkig some /plenty of cheap scotch whiskey I had had enough went to the bird bath put in fresh water and  a bloody great slug of whiskey from the bottle,Drink that you £-#-&#&_,they did and with some gustow tickeld me.

There is one good thing with all these tree huggers and pigeon fanciers, they create some amount of work for us. I was explaining to my mother that if we could only tell the truth then 90% of criminal lawyers would go bankrupt. 90% of newspapers would go bust because there would be no gossip so no one would buy them. ?

Back