Software

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Deluxe Window Cleaning, Jan 9, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Deluxe Window Cleaning

Hi all
    Is anyone using 'cleaner planner'?
    What do you think?
    Also if not what software are you using?
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

I use CP, i have used George too. like CP because I can access it on and IOS device. CP support is good, there is a forum where if you use the search function you can normally find answers to most questions about the software.
    I neat feature of CP is that on the worksheets that you download to your IPhone (I assume this works on Android too) you can tap the clients address & it brings up google maps and you can use the sat nav function to direct you to new jobs etc.
    The reports that you extract from CP come out in CSV format so if you use excel this great for analysing your financials organising rounds etc.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I use round partner
    Tenner a month and works well for me
    6 weeks free also to trial it with no payment or card details needed so not one of those ones you have to cancel to avoid being charged

4. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

£10 per month ?
    I never used any of these but why pay any money - it's just a list of houses - you need a date and a tick if they paid ?? Or am I missing something

5. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

If you were using one of the paid for softwares just for a list of houses, date and a record of whose paid or not I would agree that there's no need to pay for that. But the likes of George and Cleaner Planner etc also record your financial records, expenses and much more. I guess it's horses for course, we all manage the admin side of our businesses in a different way, its really a case of deciding what you need from the software before making your choice.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I think it's worth a tenner a month for what it does for me
    Even the fact that planning my round is easier
    I can see at the touch of my phone screen who owes..who is outstanding to be cleaned..all sorts and financial reports for taxman etc
    I put my expenses on as i incur them and payments etc and can see gross..expenses..net etc
    Also can export into excel and send to the taxman if needed
    I can see exactly how much cash i am going to earn etc
    Can send invoices also
    For the price of a small terraced house once a month I'm well happy with it

7. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

I've used aworka for years and love it. It's definitely saved me money on invoices I didn't realise hadn't been paid.

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

When I was cleaning I used, I think it was called window cleaner pro. Was a great hunk of a bit of software. Wish I knew about cleaner planner back then.

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

you ARE missing something.

i use www.georgesystems.co.uk Worth every penny

10. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Ok will have a look
    Thanks

Advertisement