Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash course

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi guys,one & All.

My phone keeps going off with notifications,i got naturally curious!.

A very lengthy debate,with lots of politics & terminology thrown in.

Cant you just use TFR.Job done.

Cheers fellas.

In simple terms no tfr  is a degreaser it’s not going to kill algi moss and lichens or bacteria , it was originally desighned fir removing grease and the wax coating on new cars , it will remove  green algi from UPVC but it won’t kill it leaving spores behind around brackets that will quickly re grow especially in damp conditions , it’s not really suited for cleaning render although it will remove a small amount of traffic grime from a wall give it a try and see what happens , that’s how I got into softwashing 15 years ago ,and found that something more than tfr was needed to clean a green wall ,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the other way about, only started 2 years ago and I'm 7 days a week. I would say employing folk is the hard part because they can book sick. Softwashing is growing exponentially and will be for some time but it needs to be licensed. 

All you need is business training - where you get it from - best find a Business Coach

All you need is business training - where you get it from - best find a Business Coach

No you don't. There's a clown on utube spraying it all over the place with no PPE on and say's he doesn't need H&S nonsense. Would you let someone fit your gas cooker if they had training or fly your plane back from Orlando if the pilot had training?

No, of course you wouldn't. I'm surprised you of all people can up with that quote. Anyway SEPA are going to license it soon and Michael Conway is on the case. ?

No you don't. There's a clown on utube spraying it all over the place with no PPE on and say's he doesn't need H&S nonsense. Would you let someone fit your gas cooker if they had training or fly your plane back from Orlando if the pilot had training?

No, of course you wouldn't. I'm surprised you of all people can up with that quote. Anyway SEPA are going to license it soon and Michael Conway is on the case. ?

I'm the other way about, only started 2 years ago and I'm 7 days a week. I would say employing folk is the hard part because they can book sick. Softwashing is growing exponentially and will be for some time but it needs to be licensed. 
Rhinoman - Totally agree.Growing a business isnt easy!.

Back