Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar Panel Cleaning Training Course To Be Held 11th July 2015

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres only one person on here loseing credability. And you keep digging at me not being able to spell im good with a phone tho have another dig and see how that pans out for you.

Smurf, Andy (myself) and the rest, this is getting a little old now, even I (possibly one of the bigger wind up artists) no longer see the funny side.

SolarSteve has simply decided to try to put together something to earn a few quid extra and I doubt there is not one of us here that has not tried to make a few extra quid before, after all we all became window cleaners to earn extra dough.

There is enough criticism, sarcasm and downright abuse and so on on the 18 pages of this thread already that I reckon anyone personally interested in SolarSteves offerings has enough information to make an informed decision already on their own.

He has (I believe) paid to advertise on here, not take sh*t from us lot. No one is asking valid questions anymore, (realkidjoker excluded) so can we not just let it go now as it has become beyond the school yard mentality.

SolarSteve, as for picking on someones lack of ability to spell correctly there could be a dozen reasons but with you being the one promoting your business here having a go at someone else for their shortcomings does not stand you in favorable light.

I think it is about time a mod actually locked this thread and anyone interested in more info on the course should contact Steve directly. IMO.

Andy think you hit a nerve there mate [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Green Thank you for that post. I think there is enough said on here to enable folks to make an informed decision. There is no point locking the thread though, as the question from @RealKidJoker is valid and others may come through.

This is a sensible business proposition for interested parties. Not everyone is interested, that's fine. So please leave the thread alone if you are not interested. The fact that another 3 people have signed up this morning alone though, shows there is value in what we are offering.

@Andy my apologies if you were offended by my 'spelling' comment. You should not expect to be able to keep throwing hand fulls of mud at someone and not expect them to flick a bit back.

My apologies again.

what i can say is that in belfast and ni there is a certain group have just put out a contract for tender

70000 approx per year in cleaning residental solar panels and water panels on roof or that

anyone in over here that be able do that much work google it might be very lucertive

and sorry for the sepellining :-(

being as you tagged me cause you obviousls need to have the last word i dont need a appoligy and just to clarify i was sticking my head up and getting it shot at while you were sitting on your sofa thinking how you can wring cash out of your fellow worker.

just my 2 penny's worth!!!

steve is currently leading the market in solar cleaning!doubt anyone has cleaned has many panels has is company so he odvouisly knows the ins and outs of the business

£240 isn't a lot of money if it does lead to work specially for someone starting out in the world of external cleaning!

Some spend that on leaflets to get zero leads!

If a individual wants to part with he money to attend the course then so be its there right

I'm currently putting something together regarding solar work and let me tell you it's a minefield

@Eviestevie If there is no conflict of interest and depending on what your project is, if I can offer any advice, please PM me.

@Green @SPC Just to let you know we have a date for the next training day.

Yeah, there are solar roads too. It's here to stay and will take on many guises. There are exciting new things to hit the UK in the next 12 months. Look out for supermarkets. They will be transformed!

No think bout it they layin loads over in hollandbit goin need cleaned .

By sweeper convert rubbish bin to waater tank and have the brushess changged up we will make. Millions

Smurf, Andy (myself) and the rest, this is getting a little old now, even I (possibly one of the bigger wind up artists) no longer see the funny side.
SolarSteve has simply decided to try to put together something to earn a few quid extra and I doubt there is not one of us here that has not tried to make a few extra quid before, after all we all became window cleaners to earn extra dough.

There is enough criticism, sarcasm and downright abuse and so on on the 18 pages of this thread already that I reckon anyone personally interested in SolarSteves offerings has enough information to make an informed decision already on their own.

He has (I believe) paid to advertise on here, not take sh*t from us lot. No one is asking valid questions anymore, (realkidjoker excluded) so can we not just let it go now as it has become beyond the school yard mentality.

SolarSteve, as for picking on someones lack of ability to spell correctly there could be a dozen reasons but with you being the one promoting your business here having a go at someone else for their shortcomings does not stand you in favorable light.

I think it is about time a mod actually locked this thread and anyone interested in more info on the course should contact Steve directly. IMO.
Like the Dragons Den (lots of similarities here), "I too am out". Time will tell on this venture. If its bad for the subbies involved then I am sure we will all hear about it. And if its good for them, then everyone's happy. Best of luck to all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back