Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spring controller issue

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wemyss

Hi All, I came out this morning to fill my van and my pump was on an displaying 0. I struggled to switch it off a few times as it flashes BAT on/off and doesn’t do anything when I press enter.

i recalibrated it and had it running properly and switch off properly as well. Then it kept switching itself back on and bringing the flow down to 0.

i disconnected it from the battery and tried again but I am having the same issues. The pump etc is less than a year old.

Can anyone help?

Hi All, I came out this morning to fill my van and my pump was on an displaying 0. I struggled to switch it off a few times as it flashes BAT on/off and doesn’t do anything when I press enter.

i recalibrated it and had it running properly and switch off properly as well. Then it kept switching itself back on and bringing the flow down to 0.

i disconnected it from the battery and tried again but I am having the same issues. The pump etc is less than a year old.

Can anyone help?
There has been a post regarding this within the last few weeks and who to contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back