Starting Up @ Leamington – Will Travel And Pay For Shadowing Experience

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Deeks, Jul 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Deeks

Deeks Guest

Hi everyone.

I suppose the title say’s it all. I have two very small businesses and am fed up with one (driving instructor for 10 years = bad back from sitting all day and very unstable customers – oops I mean unstable income …. same thing!)

Have looked into this a while back and now ready to take the plunge. I’ve read up a bit – but realise there’s going to be a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate it, if for say £20 – I could tag along and shadow / help anyone for a few hours within a 25 mile radius, so I can pick up some experience of Trad window cleaning? (Stratford, Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth etc)

I hope to run this alongside my other job, so would only need half as many customers and doubt I’ll be serious competition for anyone nearby!

So glad I found this site. I’m off to read through all the other threads now!

Cheers!

Deeks

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum Deeks and good luck in finding someone in your area who can help you

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

good luck with it. hope you can find someone that can teach you the things you need!

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Hia Deeks, luckily ya don't live near me as you'd learn nothing useful!!

5. chip

chip Guru

привіт

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Welcome & good luck mate.

7. Deeks

Deeks Guest

Thanks for the encouraging replies guys!

Have put a quick post on the main trad forum r.e. shadowing. Hope I don't get in trouble. Bit wary forum rules!

Thanks again.

Deeks

Advertisement