Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Taking The Business Forward

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or commission based pay.

Good Idea.. I have though about doing something like this my self. I don't trust anyone to price houses for me though. I would rather they just go knock the doors and if someone interested ill pop down and see them. Now after typing this ive realised it does sound like a good idea haha
I might do this /emoticons/smile.png

well in the real terms that you can do that and pay for some one els to do your job as canvasing and be lazy around waiting for work to come in.

or you can go out there and earn the work.

to me you dont build up a reputaion and in fact you wont build anything by lazy around i go out once a week and i see a canvasor about and he asked me about if i wanted windows cleaning i said im a window cleaner he said he had ten leads and would sell to me for 200 quid. i thought about i went no thanks dont have the money just yet.

but now that people have mentioned it if that canvasor can do it to me then if i pay some one els then they can sell my leads and still make a profit.

dont get me wrong if you want to a helping hand out and you got the money then do it but its just made me think :wacko:

Latest Posts

Back