Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who takes a sneaky day off now and then?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was in London Friday night at the O2, seeing Mark knopfler and the band, was absolutely phenomenal!

I can play a bit but not as good as that obviously I used to play bass

I remember when I first started playing bass the blisters on my fingers till the skin toughened up ooh still makes me cringe.

Yeh, I remember trying to learn the sultans of swing solo on cheap marlin guitar with two strings missing, many years ago!

I like the new stuff he's put out too. Still got that trademark sound.

Especially romeo and juliet as he uses that big silver national

Very distinctive sounds

You can always tell knopfler is playing

Great control. No pick too. He's up there. Somewhere between Peter green and Clapton.

Clapton and knopfler playing sultans and then layla is an excellent video

Since watching civvies as a lad when in marine cadets when i joined the army it was a tune that we would listen to on the way to aldershot etc on excercise

Proper tune if you listen to the lyrics

That nothing my mate frank can play the spoons wicked man /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Did you ever watch civvies??

Showed the life of paras once they leave and how the government don't care about them once they have left

Was a very good series which never went to dvd and the bbc have vowed never to show again as it shows the government in a bad light

If anyone can find a way to get it it is well worth a watch

I do that all the time... I usually do about 4 days a week. Some days I graft harder than others so I can have the odd day off, if I've got too many jobs coming in and falling behind I just sub them out. I usually sub a day or two a week anyway. Nothing better than earning while still at home or out living!

I'm a huge Mark knopfler fan, I've done loads a loads of tutorials on YouTube for dire straits stuff!

Guitar tutorials that is!

sometimes working flat out no gd end up doing nowt at end of week

to knackered

better taking saturday off and being extra fresh for monday

could just be i,m a old head

I do that all the time... I usually do about 4 days a week. Some days I graft harder than others so I can have the odd day off, if I've got too many jobs coming in and falling behind I just sub them out. I usually sub a day or two a week anyway. Nothing better than earning while still at home or out living!
like the sound of that

Latest Posts

Back